Chapter 4

Recap-

Lux POV

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!"

SHIT

Harrys POV

My mind was racing with all the different thoughts on what happened. Did she do it herself? Did someone else to it as a trick? Did she do it as a dare? Was it Calvin?! Now im fumming (A/N means really angry)

Lux POV

I am so dead. I forgot about what Harry would think. But it's not just Harry that will judge me by this, is it? The rest of the boys, mum (Lou), dad (Tom), fans, paparazzi, managment and judt random people on the street. They will all judge me. But now that I think about it who are they to judge. They're not flawless. Only God is. Only God can judge us.

Harry's POV

The shouting begins...

"LUX! WHY DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR?!, IM PRETTY SURE YOU DIDNT ASK ME IF YOU COULD. DO YOU WANT ME TO RING YOUR MUM? BECAUSE I WILL. WHAT IS EVERYONE GONNA THINK?!-"

"OKAY, OKAY. ONE AT A TIME HARRY!" She screamed interupting me.

"Lets talk about this more quietly before we both get sore heads"  I mumbled

"Firstly, don't tell my mum I did it without permission, secondly, I just went through this in my head. Only God can judge us bla bla bla" she spoke to me as if I was four.

"Fine, I get all that but why did ya do it?" I asked quickly actually really wanting to know why. That one word she smirked before she left the room made me wanna scream

"Rebelation"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Sorry about it being such a short chapter I promise they will get longer.

Right so there are actually three peopl e writting this book and we are sorta taking turns writting the chapters. I know this isnt as good as the first ones but sure.

Vote!

-Stacey :))