Chapter I

Walking in the middle of the crowd, I am watching every move of my prey from where he is sitting now talking to a big man. I disguised myself for being a waitress in this big event in a 5 star hotel.

"Zain can you hear me?"

I was distracted by the voice in my earpiece.

"Yeah.. why" I replied while my eyes were glued to the target.

"There are many man in black here outside and in others areas. Be careful" she said on the other side.

"Roger"

than I've noticed that my target and the man his talking to were heading in the elevator. I simply followed them and taking every movement carefully.

I saw that they are heading in the fourth floor. My target will probably cannot escape me.. I will sure that.

I take the stairway and pretend to deliver drinks upstairs.

"Where do you think your going? "

I was stop a bit in my step. I prepared myself on what will happen.

I turned around and saw a big man in black. There this aura that can scare a person. But I'm not scared. Probably not to him.

I compose myself.

" I am asking you young Lady? Where are you going?!" He asked again with authority.

Instead of answering, I pulled out my gun with silencer and aimed his head. He lay down dead.

I smirked. His only wasting my time.

I went upstairs with the drinks in the tray. When I reached the door, I slowly open It and scan my eyes in the hallway. It's clear so I entered the fourth floor.

I saw a CCTV camera in one side so I acted natural like a real waitress. I don't want that our plan will be screw.

Walked pass the hallway and headed in the office.. I know where to go because we hacked the CCTV in this building and memorized it.

When I reached the office , there were man in black who guarded the door. I simply walked towards them.

" Where do you think your going? "

Here we go again. I rays the tray to pretend that I'm delivering drinks.

" They ordered drinks here sir " i replied.

"No one ordered here young lady so if you want to be still alive.. better not to go in" he warned me..

I become irritated to them so as what i did a while ago, I pulled out my gun and shot them all.

"So slow" . I murmured.

I opened the door and saw the target and the man he's talking to.

" who are you who barged into this office without our permission? ". He ask With authority.

He even got a gun and aimed it to me. I kicked the gun from his hand and shot him. Big body but weak. What a waste.

I was thrown in the table when a thing hit me. I looked at the man who did it. He really want to die. I thought.

I get up and punch him right into the face. He fell down easily. What a weakling.

I aimed the gun into his head.

" Say goodbye Mr. Corpuz".

And shot him down.

Blood all into my face.. I smelled it.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF THE BLOOD!

I heard many man in black hurriedly running into the office. They must not see me here. They are not my opponent anyway.

I stormed out in the window and there I saw the get away car.

I hurried into it, Max opened it for me.

Then Sandy immediately drives fast away from the building.

" What took you so long?"

Asked Max.

"Don't ask any question. I'm tired. " i lazily answered.

And laid my head on the seat..

It was a tiring night. I thought.

***************************************

Author's note:

Hello guyz. Medyo mahirap gumawa nang action.

Dipa sanay eh. (*^_^*)

Pagpasensyahan na kung may tipos, grammatical errors o ano pa sa story ko.

Sana naenjoy nyo.

Please don't forget to
Read
Vote
And Comment..(^_^)

--------------------lhyn2geez