-1-

"I've seen the world, done it all, had my cake now"

     I have the perfect life- beautiful girlfriend, great best friend, cute dogs, and a loving family. I know, I know; a girl with a girlfriend? That's gay! Ew! Nasty! Well, if you think that, than you sir, are a homophobe. Congrats!

     "Lilac, I'm home!" I exclaim as I walk into our apartment, being greeted by my dogs; Levi and Eren. I named them, of course. Lilac has no idea of what AoT is, but I still love her.

     "Hey babe." She greets me with a kiss on the cheek. "Hey gay bean." I reply with a grin. She hates it when I call her that. "Don't. Call. Me. That." She says through her teeth. "Ah! I'm so scared!" I say with a chuckle.

     I walk into my room; well, our room and I spot a square packet that has already been open. Keep in mind that both of us are bisexual, so I started to be suspicious.

     I take a closer look and I find out that it's a condom wrapper. I get tears in my eyes as I pick it up, and bring it to her.

     "What the fuck is this?!" I yell. She shakes, and says "My friend needed a place to you know, get it on with his girlfriend." she replies nervously. "Why couldn't he do it at his place?" I ask. She pauses for a second and says "His parents were visiting."

      I wipe the tears off my face and sigh. "I'll believe you this time, but don't let it happen again." I say. I know she is cheating on me. She has been known to cheat. But I thought we had something special. I go to the bathroom and contemplate my life. I pull out my phone and text my bestie.

Me: hey...
Chris: what's wrong?
Me: my girlfriend is cheating on me, but I don't want to leave her.
Chris: you should leave that bitch... but I suppose it's your choice.
Me: okay... love you x
Chris: u too :3

     I sigh and lean my head back. "Tomorrow will be a better day..." I whisper to myself.

     A few months later

     "Happy birthday Illusion!" My family and friends scream. "Thanks!" I say as I get my cake. It's delicious, but something is missing. I look around and see that Lilac isn't here. Neither is my brother.

     As I walk into my apartment, I hear the bed squeaking and moans. I walk into my room to see my girlfriend with someone. I have tears in my eyes as I walk over to my bed and take off the covers. It's my brother... I slap him in the face and storm off, as they try to stop me.

     "Illusion, wait!!!" My brother yells. "Fuck you!" I scream back in anger. "I knew you were cheating on me you lying bitch!" I say to Lilac.

     "I'm taking the dogs!" I scream. "Fine I don't want your ugly ass or your dogs anyway!" She screeches. I turn around to say something, and my brother starts screaming at her.

     "You're uglier than her! Don't ever call my sister ugly!" I cry even more and get out of there.

     I get back to the party and tell everyone what happened. My parents offer to take me home, but get cut off by Chris, my best friend. "Sorry, Mr. and Mrs.Lanchester, but I will take her home. Her brother lives with you and considering what just happened, it would be best for her to stay with me." My parents agree and he asks me if I would want to stay with him. I nod my head.

We get in the car with my dogs and he flashes a smile. "SLUMBER PARTY!" He exclaims. I laugh and let out a snort. "Eww." He says jokingly. I lightly punch him in the arm. He acts hurt, so I roll my eyes. "Got your stuff?" He asks. "Yep." I say, tears forming. He wipes them and shushes me. "It will be okay." He tells me. I gulp and nod.

The whole car ride I said that to myself. But, it doesn't help.

When we get to his house, he grabs me and runs to the door, unexpectedly. "Oi!" I scream. The dogs follow us into the house.

"Don't touch me!" I yell, laughing. "Too late!" He says.

     I hear my phone ringing so I grab it.

Incoming call from ♥︎Lilac♥︎

     I decline it quickly, and I check the voicemail.

"Hey babe I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, and I hope we can get back together. Love you. Call me back! "

     Chris hears it, and he grabs my phone. "Siri, call Lilac!" He exclaims. I try to grab the phone from him, but sadly I can't because he is too tall. He puts his hand over my mouth and puts Lilac on speaker.

     "Did you think about getting back with me?!" She says with excitement. "Nope. Illusion told me to tell you to leave her the fuck alone, hoe." He then hangs up. "CHRIS!"

     "Oops." He says innocently.