Chapter 3: Do you believe her?

You got up and did your morning routine for school. "Bye Mom, Bye Dad!" You said waving and running out of the house. When you got outside you saw Oka closing her house door. "Good Morning Oka!" You said to her smiling. She turned around startled but then smiled, "Good Morning (Y/N)." You guys then walked to school together. "So are you ready to try and to summon a demon today?" You said full of cheerfulness. Oka nodded her head. "For experimenting, I brought something from home too." You looked at her with confusion. "What is it?" You asked. She went into her handbag and took out something, it was a knife. "What the hell is that?!" You said wide-eyed. Oka giggled, "It's a ritual knife. Relax I aint gonna stab you or anything." You started to relax. "Thank God... You scared me there for a second..." Oka giggled and put the ritual knife back in her handbag. You guys then reached the school but were in a pair and not single file like the other students (such badasses XD). "Well, here I got to go and do my before school routine so can you take the ritual knife and put it in the skull?" Oka said taking the knife back out and handing it to you. "Umm okay. What do you do in the morning anyway?' You shrugged and then asked. "Well you may think I'm a fool since everyone calls me one for believeing this but do you know the basu sisters?" Oka said whispering. You nodded your head no. Oka said then pointed at two girls switching their shoes. One had medium lengthed purple hair and was wearing makeup. But she had yellow eyes. The other one looked a bit younger. She had pink hair into two ponytails. She was also wearing makeup But had shiny light blue eyes. "Those are the basu sisters. The one with the purple hair is Sakyu Basu and the one with pink hair is Inkyu Basu. There are rumors going around that Sakyu is a succubus and that Inkyu is a vampire... But only a fool would believe in something like that," Oka hissed then sighing. "I stalk them each morning to try to find something supernatural about them." You look surpised Demons... At this school? Should I believe her... Is she crazy? "The other occult club members don't believe me and I understand if you don't believe me." Oka said walking away. "Wait!" You yelled. She turned around. You looked at her eyes with determination, "I believe you."