Chapter 7: New Club

Here's your update. You pack of wolves XD.

Anyway also, I would Thank you for 1k but like why would I thank you. You're just reading it out of enjoyment. I don't really care about votes and reads. Just read my Shit and have fun. Alright now enjoy this chapter Yandere Simulator Fans. ;33
-
During class, you seemed to notice that Oka was not in her seat. She must be absent. After Class, you didn't feel like going home or doing homework, so you decided to check out the other clubs.

Martial Arts. Hmm maybe... Lets check it out.

You walk into a room where two students are sparing each other and the two other are kneeling on a pad dazing off. You then see a black haired boy crossing his arms and smiling. You decide to talk to him. "Welcome to the Martial Arts Club! What brings you here?" The guy said. Why do I feel like I remember someone telling me to not trust this guy. Like a guy saying I'm that dude and he's a Fuckboy. Oh well... You decided to just walk away not wanting to join. You looked at all the clubs and none would suit you.

Drama Club: *is bad at acting*

Art Club: *is a bad painter*

Science Club: *freaky, weird, and its too complex*

Light Music Club: *ehhh that was your second choice*

Cooking Club: *damn you can Cook*

(NOTE: NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF YOU WHO CAN ACT, DRAW, AND BE SMART OR ANY OF THAT. IT WAS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU INTO THE COOKING CLUB! BACK TO THE STORY)

You walked into a room that had 6 girls socialzing at a table while eating these hot dogs that looked like octopuss. You walked up to them. "Excuse me- Who is the Cooking Club President?" You asked shyly. A girl with purple hair that was twirling on both sides stood up and smiled. "Hiya! My name is Kokona Haruka! I am the Cooking Club President. What brings you here?" She said cheerfully. All the other girls looked at you. "Um.. I'm here to join the club please." You said shaking a little bit. She looked at you with excitement and then hugged you. "Of course you can join! I can't wait to cook with you-" You interrupted, "(Y/N), (Y/N), (L/N)" "I can't wait to cook with you (Y/N)-Chan!" You smiled and hugged back. Kokona offered you a seat and you sat down. "Would you like to try one of my octo-dogs?" Kokona asked with a plate of octo-dogs in her hands. "Sure. Thank You." You said grabbing one and taking a bite out of it then putting all of it in your mouth. "So I heard that someone is missing from this school." Koharu(the green haired girl) said. "Who is it?" Saki Miyu asked. "This girl who's in the occult club. Oka Ruto or something like that I don't know." Koharu said only to be interrupted by you choking.