Chapter 4. Life during 7th grade.

So as life normally went for me (aka crappy and slow) I started a new school year. New friends new teachers.Wait new teachers, NOOOOOO. I wonder who i got. Oh sorry maybe i should start in the morning hour.

So i started by getting dressed i put on a black shirt that said.

B. Black

v. Veil

B. Brides.

Then i put on my favorite pair of skinny jeans. My favorite black skinny jeans. Then my belt (lets not go into detail on that). So after that I went to fix my hair. First i straightened my long black hair. Then i did all the other normal stuff ( I mean like breakfast ect). So after i got to school i saw my group of friends sitting on the far right end of the bleachers. "Hey guys" I said. "Sup Eli, hows it been going" everyone in the group said. So we talked for a while and then we were released from the gym to go to our classes. 

I got the most annoying teachers ever. I wont even go into details about them. So as the day went on, I learned the class rules. So it is now lunch time. Me and my friends were eating, and then he showed up. The kid who I had beat up in 4th grade for bullying me. I said hey and he literally said, and i quote. "h-h-hey e-e-elija-h-". "hey" I said. Then he turned away and went and sat down. I mean come on what do i have to do so that someone will talk to me. I was trying to be nice but he did not listen. So after a long day i finally got to leave. I left on 2nd bell. Stood outside for 10 seconds, saw my dad and left. It was like throughout the rest of the school year. I made all A's and B's  (yes in math even i'm surprised still to this day).