Chapter 5. The present time.

So it's finally time. Time to tell the story of my 8th grade year so far. Lets begin shall we. 

So at the beginning of the school year I was doing good. I had gained many friends but my best friend's was Angle,Bethany,and Liz. So as usual I was depress and still am. I got on a team that used to be called the Blue Angles but is now called the Cobras (helicopter). Most of my friends were on my team. I had six teachers and 6 classes. First block,Language arts,Second block, social studies,Third math, and fourth science.

Then i had P.E and Computer skills. But i didn't really like Computer skills because. Well I mean I did always manage to easily beat everyone and everything in typing but anyways. It got to be around 12:50 pm and we started to lunch like every day would be (except for a few special days). At lunch I sat with four of my friends. School lunch is a piece of crap by the way. That's why I always bring my food.

So they dismissed us an i started home. After doing some home work I played for a little bit and then went on to bed.

Six Months Later.

It has started to get really boring lately. There's really nothing to talk about here so.

Two Months Later.

I really hate people. Some people have started talking about me and three of my other friends behind my back. It's rude and cruel.

Four weeks later.

Here I am now. Sitting, writing this story. Let me ask you this question. 

What story do you have to tell.