My First Love- A broken heart (p.1 of 1)

I called the young brother the following day only to hear that Bianca had gone at her friends place, when I friend to find out which friend, I was shocked to hear the name of James the so called best boy friend.
I was emotionally disturbed because I thought all love stories needed to be fun and interesting but mine was pathetic. I wished to die at some point because the pain was becoming more unbearable.
The entire day I kept thinking about her.  Neither texts nor missed calls from her, I was dead worried even as thoughts of what might be going on at the house. What if she found he was alone? What if she enters his room, will she be able to withstand the temptation?
“Hey man what’s gotten into you?” Ken asked, as he pulled a garden chair to sit next to me.
I looked up at him and realized that he was the only friend that I had that didn’t annoy Me.” What are you talking about?” I asked him, as my eyes scanned the road for Bianca.
“Rumors have it that you’re hitting on a girl who is below you man!” Ken said as he took out his phone from the pocket.
Dude Bianca is driving me nuts; the girl won’t realize how much I love her. She keeps pissing me off every now and then. I need your advice man….
“Dude you know how we roll, don’t love too hard because you will get hurt too hard. I saw this coming the very day you started bumbling about this Bianca chick. Let her hang for some time, she gone come back.”