My First Love- You have been on my mind (p.1 of 2)

The entire morning I was lost in my thoughts, and even when I tried to shake myself out of it, I could not, thoughts of Bianca had consumed me like a drug in my system that had taken control of me and I could not concentrate.
I did not expect my brother from Livingstone to call me,” asking me to come over for a visit.”
I tried calling her line, but all to no avail…she stopped picking up my calls and each time they went unanswered.
On a Saturday, I left for Livingstone which is the tourist city of Zambia. The one week I was in Livingstone without talking or seeing Bianca, showed me that I was actually in love with her beyond reasonable doubt.
I tried to call her number and this time around it went through….
I was calm and brief but to the point, I asked her out again and she accepted though it was partial because she still doubted by credibility. It was not easy to convince her to say yes but I managed.
I told her,” Bianca, since the day I set my eyes on you, I have not been able to go a day without thinking about you.
I miss the days when you and I could talk long hours as friends and share most things.
“Do you remember the day you and I talked from 8pm to 3am?”
We talked not until we dropped into dead sleep.
The following morning, I didn’t call her because I didn’t have enough time, I was busy with the It lessons I just started. Though I did not call, that didn’t stop me from thinking about her.
When I got home from the IT Lessons, I had my shower and took a nap. I woke up around 6pm and began preparing supper. I was done by 7pm and watched a couple of series “Castle.”
At exactly 8pm, I called Bianca and this was our conversation….
“Hello love!!
Hey Bae, how are you?
Am fine thanks, miss you!!
Mmmm me too…..
“Bianca, tell me more about your childhood?
“There was this neighbor of ours in South Africa that had a crush on me and we could hang out together sometimes.  We could hang out by the beach side and just play with the beach sand.’
Oh I see, quiet a childhood huh
Yeah