Screwing Up In Front Of A Hero

Emily was looking around at all the people who were filing in and she hadn't noticed that Mark was already on the stage with Jacksepticeye, Bob, and Wade. After the next few minutes Emily's eyes scanned the room and Mark was doing the same and for a brief second their eyes locked, but Emily quickly looked away blushing widely.

Mark looked at Emily as she blushed and he gave a small smile then looked out at everyone, "Is everyone here?" He said in his little mouth mic that had a mic at the end of a tip thing(I hope you know what I'm talking about because I have no idea how to describe those things). He watched as the last few people came in and he looked at his friends on the stage, "So how is everyone?" He asked.

The crowd of people cheered.

"A come on that was weak. How are you all doing?"

The crowd cheered louder

"That's better, now I got Bob, Wade and Jack with me so I thought lets get right into questions." He started then people's hand's shot straight up.
Mark looked around and picked someone in the middle of the crowd he ran down the aisle to get to the person, "Yes?"

It was a man that looked about in his 30s, "Um yes, I was wondering how often to do you go to Cincinnati?"

"Not as much as I'd like to because of how much I have to actually do." Mark responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour of answering questions Emily had not been chosen, "Okay we have time for one more question." Mark said.

Emily's hand shot straight up and she was on the edge of the aisle and she practically fell over while she rose her hand and also holding the gift in the air keeping it safe, "WHAA!"

Everyone looked at her and murmurs of worry arose from the crowd and the people on the stage stared wide eyed, but the only one to come off was Mark considering it was his panel and he was worried for the girl.

When Mark finally reached her she had jumped up looking like nothing when really something had happened, "I'M OKAY!" She said in a deeper and a little Raspy voice that almost made her sound like a guy in a way she put her hand on her neck then just shook her head like nothing happened then in her Wilford Warfstache voice, "This is for you." She said handing Mark the gift, "There's a secret compartment."

Mark just looked at her stunned that she wasn't the least bit of worried but he looked down at the gift it was a Tiny Box Tim that could be opened, "Aren't you worried about what just happened?" The girl shook her head.
"Well okay... Thanks for the gift. How much time do we have?" Mark asked, "Oh we have no time left okay. Well everyone I'll be doing a signing right after this so I hope to see you all there." Mark said going back to his friends back on stage.