3

Tony POV
Seeing my son, grandaughter, future daughter in law, and all their friends made me happy. Pepper and i finaly got married. Things were going smooth untill Fury arrived.
"Avengers. Chiron from Percy's camp has informed us that Loki and Kronos have begun to work together. You must got to camp and train with them because you will fight with them." He informed us.
"Mr. Fuwy? Who's Woki and Kwonos?" Clover asked cocking her head to the side. She was on Percy's shoulders.
"Dont worry Princess. Daddy and Mommy will tell you later. How anout we visit camp?" Percy asked. Clover nodded her head enthusiasticly.
------------magical time skip by Chiron-
Nico POV
When we left for camp, Clover was wearing the 'I<3 the Gods' in greek shirt from Will and i. I had a soft spot for my neice. Part of was because she is so lovable and kind. And the other part was she has Bianca's soul. Bianca waited for the right person and she chose Clover. I know this because when i visited Percy and Annabeth for Clover's first/second birthday, Clover ran to me saying 'Nico. Nico. I missed you. Did you miss me too?' in rapid Italian. I smiled and told Percy and Annabeth that she said 'are you uncle Nico Daddy talks about?' Clover can speak Italian, from Bianca, French, English, Latin, Greek, and you know what Percy speaks other than Greek, Latin, and English.
Clover loves camp because thats where she met Apollo as a mortal. Rachel met Clover too. Rachel's hair got longer and she git taller. She is still the Oracle.