Chapter 1

" Katherine Lee... I am afraid that you will only be able to live for another 6 months if you do not go for the operation..." The doctor told me hesitantly...
I had been diagnosed with a stage 4 tongue cancer, a type of cancer that would be deadly if I didn't treat it fast enough... But I had no money for the operation... The operation was one of the major surgeries in the hospitals... Therefore the high cost of the surgery.... How was I ever going to come up with that sum of money...?

" It's fine... I have decided not to go through the operation... " I sighed. " However, how high is the cost of the operation? "

" a few thousand bucks..." Came the doctor's reply.

I stared at him mouth gaped open... How can the cost of an operation be so high???

I stumbled out of the room, a worried look on my face... In 6 months time, I would be a lifeless body... No heartbeat, no breaths... Just a body.

Bump!

" Hey watch where you are going!" A rough yet soothing voice grumbled... I looked up to see a really charming face in front of me.... His dark hair... His deep blue eyes... Everything about him seemed charming... Until i heard his next line.

" Stop looking at me and help me pick up my folders! " that voice said... What a rude person! But that person looked just as familiar, as if I had noticed him before....

Picking up the folders one by one, I saw a school name on one of the folders...

St Patricks High

That's my school!