Chapter 2

I was immediately reminded of where I had seen that scornful face after the hint was given to me... This rude man was the one and only
Louis Grason... My secretly sworned nemesis since year 1 in college... I shall never forget what happened back then, for it was the devil of my life.

Year 1, first week of school
A tall guy walked through the the crowds, with many making way for him. Is he of high position? It doesn't look so... A smirk on my face. Next thing I knew, someone whacked me hard on the back, pushed me against the locker door, face close to mine. His minty breath and ice cold glare sent shivers down my spine. Immediately my hands felt clammy, bead of sweat rolled down the side of my face. What does he want? I quickly went for a punch in his face. With him leaned back, crying in pain for hitting his ever so sharp nose, I took the chance and pulled him down to the floor, pinning him down. He looked at me mouth agape, clearly in much shock. Losing my guard, I loosened the grip on him, only to be pinned by him. With him on top of me, I could barely move. I could hardly even breathe. I kicked him off of me and ran off, trying my best to run away from the smirks on his face....

Those smirks of his left me haunted till today... The smirks I will never forget... I was foolish enough to have tried to start a fight with him, the Prince Charming of my life.