Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

AN- dedicated this chapter to the beautiful @LongLiveMollie for bein the best swiftie friend imaginable and for being there for me :)

'And I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me head first, fearless!' I sang, dancing round my room.

'LAUREN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE GONNA CRASH THROUGH THE CEILING!' Mum yelled from downstairs. Giggling, I sat back on my bed and loaded up my twitter. There were lots of replies to my tweet about the competition.

'@HolySwift_13: @swiftietaylor12 yes I heard about that! Going to enter :)'

'@GuySwiftie23: @swiftietaylor12 yup I wonder who'll win???#ihatesurprises'

You get the idea. And best of all, Taylor had tweeted about it as well, I discovered as I scrolled through my timeline.

'@taylorswift13: There's a @taylornation comp to meet me! Can't wait to meet the lucky winner, my fingers crossed for you all. :)'

And of course Taylor Nation had tweeted;

'@taylornation: Retweet if you've entered our #MeetTaylorSwiftComp @taylorswift13'

I scrolled down and my heart sank like a stone.

2345,000 retweets.

I had no chance.

'Oh, don't say that,' my best Swiftie friend, Mollie (@LongLiveMollie) (AN-again a real person, completely amazing and my Swiftie BFF! We text on iMessage :) ) texted back.

'Its true, moll. You should've seen how many RTS there were...:'('

'Competition rules say you can't enter more than once. You have as much chance as anyone.'

'Which is like 1 over 2334500000000!'

':/'

'....'

'Just hope for the best. I gtg, ill talk later. :)'

Ugh. I flopped onto my bed and put on the Taylor Swift Speak Now deluxe edition on my iPod. Ours came on, which cheered me up a bit. I sang along.

'So don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life, makes love, look hard, but they can't take what's ours.'