chapter 1

~Mario's POV* I have always liked Destinee, she has been my bestfriend friend since kindergarten. But she is dating some dumb kid who is a fuckboy but she still wants him.*

~your POV* Mario is acting so weird right now we have always hang out but he seems so serious right now I think its making him uncomfortable being with Jacob*

~Jacobs pov*Mario seems mad maybe because he wants Destinee but she is the only one I can fuck right now until I go back to Florida*

You: Mario want to go with me to order some Starbucks?
Mario: sure
You: Jacob I will be right back , want something?
Jacob: yes , your pussy *he gives you a smirk*
You: omg Jacob your such a dork*laughing. Mario rolls his eyes. You were sitting on Jacobs lap so you stand up and he grabs your ass.*
Cashier: what would you want today honey?
You: can I have a frappuccino caramel and Mario...
Mario: the same she asked
Cashier: y'all make a really cute couple and it would be $12 . *You blush and so does Mario*
You: I'll pay
Mario: no leave it I'll pay

*you two wait for it to be done while it, Mario was starting at you *

You: whaaattt!? *trying not to blush*
Mario: I can't believe *laughing*
You: can't believe... What?
Mario: never mind
You: tell me!!!!!
Mario: nahh!
You: please!!
Mario: okay...
You: then....
Mario: then what?
You: tell me , why you said you can't believe and what?
Mario: do you really want me to tell you Destinee?
You: yesss!

Mario: well I can't believe... you are not gonna pay the Starbucks for me *you both laughs*

~Marios POV*I had to lie , I knew she would get mad at me if I told her I could not believe she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, that I couldn't believe how glad I'm to have her in my life, but she loves Jacob so much and I know she would never leave him*

Cashier: 2 frapuccino caramels!?
You: here!
You: okay now let's go

*you both go back to the tables were Jacob was and then u saw......*