Class-continued....

...I saw one of the popular pinks as I stepped into the hot class. "Hello, and you must be Mia Davis? Welcome to English Class! I am Mr.Charles. Sit anywhere you want for today." "Ok?" I walked and sat next to this boy. He was quite attractive...ugh why?! I saw the pink stick glare at me like fire burning through my soul. We started class as all I heard was "blah blah bah bah bah blah woo woo woo." I was thinking...what would my life be like if I was a dog or a cat. Or maybe even a LION, when the teacher calls on me. "Can you answer the question Ms.Davis? The whole class is waiting." My eyes practically SHOT around the room. I can't believe that I am panicking on the FIRST DAY! "Can anyone help her out?" I felt so humiliated...so stupid. "Ok, thank you William. Now we will be will be in groups. You can pick your groups just for today though." Ok who would want an Asian new girl as their partner...hmmmmm.....The teacher came over...oh no, am I in trouble? "If you don't pick a group, Mia I'm gonna have to pick one for you." I stared at at my paper. "Well if you won't choose then go.....over there to this group. Lindsay! Let Mia join your group please." "Oh Thanks, Mr.Charles. Well this is just great. I'm going to one of the three girls' group. I hate them already. I walked to the table that Lindsay was sitting at. I tried to sit down in a chair in the corner when I stopped to hear, "That seat's reserved. Get that chair instead!" She pointed to an old, rusty looking chair in the back of the class room. "Ok..." I walked towards the back of the room and grabbed the chair, dragged it towards the table. As I approached the table ALL THREE OF THEM were there. I sat by my self on one side because I suppose all three of them needed to be in sync with each other. They all squeezed in next to one another. So that left me by my self. "Hey, let's make a deal. You do all the work and we don't post this picture of you on Facebook. Deal?" "Um but the teacher said-" " Well first off, I'm Mackenzie. These two are Lindsay and Ninalise or Nina for short." Ok thanks for the info but no I am not doing all the work." I heard them whisper some things. I couldn't really make out what, though. "Ok listen you b with an itch, you will do it. Or else I will post a video to the whole staff, the whole school and resend it. I know how humiliated you'll feel if you don't do this work." "Yeah, do the work." Lindsay exclaims. "Fine." I said "Good dog." Nina said. Wait, did this b just call me a dog?! 30 minutes passed and while I was doing extra hard work (x4) they were either on their phone, filing their nails or something. "Ok class back to me." I start to day dream. "Blah Blablablablabla" Then a sudden RING brings me back to earth.