Chapter 11

Dipper
" Bye Paci!!" Mabel yelled as we left to get on the bus. " Paci?" I questioned. " Yeah..it's my new nickname for her." Mabel explained. " Anyways...me and Will are going on a date tonight!!!" she yelled. " I'm right here." Will said. " I know...it's just I'm so excited!!" she squealed. " You know what...I'm not going to deal with you lovebirds..so I'm going to walk ahead." I said, already picking up my speed. " Ok see you at the shack!" Mabel said. Once I was a few feet ahead I slowed down and began to organize my thoughts. Something is going on.....Will said something like not this again...what's that suppose to mean? I don't know why don't you go ask him!...he'll just shut me down again....and What's with Isabelle and Grace getting into his car?....maybe he was giving them a ride?....no I always see them get picked up....maybe the person who picks them up couldn't be reached....but they could've took the bus...maybe he's a murderer!!!! That makes sense...well in my mind anyway. I was so busy in my thoughts that I wasn't paying attention where I was going and bumped into the mystery shacks front door. " Woah kid pay attention next time!" I heard Stan say. I looked over and saw him sitting in the bench outside wearing nothing but his undergarments. " Grunckle Stan did you wear that all day?" I asked. " Yeah...is there a problem with wearing this?" he asked. " No was just wondering....anyway..Will is spending the night...is that ok?" I asked. " Yeah!! As long as he isn't anywhere near Mabel." he said. I nodded and walked inside, closing the door behind me. I sighed and walked up to my room. I sat at my desk and began to so my homework.
🕧🕟🕛🕒🕕🕠🕛🕜🕧🕐🕘🕤🕕🕠
After an hour of doing homework and listening to music, I stopped and walked downstairs to find Mabel and Will cuddling on the couch and watching Titanic. " Really Mabel? This again?" I asked. " Hey bro bro....and it's a good movie!! And this time I have an excuse...Will hasn't seen it." she said. " Man I wish I never seen this...it's so cheesy...but please...Will don't become a fan and torture me more." I said. " Well it's a good movie to me...so far." Will said. " Trust me...after watching it about 15 times...you'll get bored." I said. " Dude you watched it that many times?" he asked chuckling. " Hey if your Mabels brother or boyfriend your going to have to survive the rewatching of romantic movies." I said. "I think I'll manage." Will said. I chuckled and left the two of them alone. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the time. 6:21. Better start on dinner. I decided to make hamburgers, ever since I was 12 I figured out that Stans cooking...isn't the best....ok it's the worse. So when we went back to California I asked my mom if she could teach me how to cook. That was before...the car crash. I remember the day perfectly well.
" Dipper your food is amazing!!!" Mabel said stuffing her face with the eggs and potatoes I just made. "Slow down honey...your going to choke!" mother said. " Let her enjoy her food dear...it's showing Dipper how much she likes it." Father said. " I just don't like it.....I love it!!" Mabel said. " Wait till Grunkle Stan tastes this!" Mabel said. I laughed and picture me giving Stan food and him making some joke about me being a girl. " Since its almost school...is there anything you will need?" Mom asked. " Yeah!! I need more glittery pens!!" Mabel said. " I need pens too...but not glittery." I said. " Ok well me and your father are going to the store so be good and lock the door once we leave." mom said. I nodded my head and watched as she left and closed the door behind her. I didn't know that was going to be the last time I saw them. " Dipper are you ok?" I heard Will ask. I snapped out of my thoughts and said " Yeah just deciding on what to make for dinner." I lied. " Woah! You cook!!" he said. " Yeah...if you tried Stans food...you'll see why...but he's really good at making pancakes though!" I said. " What are you making?" he asked. " Hamburgers and fries...which I should start on before it's late." I said. I started to grab the stuff I need and began to cook. " So Mabel and I are going to the surprise date now." Will said. " Oh...I forgot about that." I said. " We could stay here...if you want to!" Will said. " No it's fine...I'll just have extras." I said. " Thanks." Will said. " For what?" I asked. " Just saying thanks...for everything." he said. I gave a confused look and watched as Mabel and Will walked out holding hands. Thanks for everything? What's that suppose to mean?