For My Eyes Only.. Part 2

~Your View~

"He... Just saw me naked..", I mumbled to myself, "Oh gosh" I raised my hand and covered my mouth. It took a while to take all of that action that just happened in 10 fucking seconds. But I couldn't get ahead of myself, I hurried and got dressed in fresh clothes I found in the guest room [F/C] pajamas. They were small but not tight. My hip bones were visible and my cleavage peeked out a bit. (Like Kim Possible's shirt idk lol) I also found some shorts that were very cozy. Except one more thing. Booty. Rocking everywhere. And if I bent down... Ugh you already know. I felt like if I took these off it wouldn't change anything. At least I looked good.

~Erwin's View~

I felt so bad when I saw her... Exposed. I mean she looked good but... No Erwin! I can't let myself be a pervert. I need to apologize. Oh gosh but if she-. The door clicked and I was still blushing. I was standing by the marble counter, looking at the kitchen sink as an excuse, facing my back towards her.

"I'm still naked!", she yelled.

"I'm giving you privacy don't worry", I said. Why would she walk out still naked? It was about two minutes I was waiting. Then all of a sudden something embraces me from behind. [Y/N] is hugging me. Wait? She's naked though! I turned around to she her in clothing that I guess covered some of her. Holy shit she was hot though. Her hips, her curves, she's so beautiful.

"Just kidding! I'm clothed!", she smiled.

"I see, you trickster", I hugged her back. She was so small. Or was I just big. (Yes Erwin... Vv big) We both let go and blushed a bit. We just met and we already hugged. Oh well.

"So um.." I cleared my throat, "what do you wanna do?" She looked around the place and then walked away from me. Um... Ok yeah go ahead and ignore me pft I don't care. She entered the room again but with a couple of blankets. Two fluffy white blankets and my velvet pillow.

She placed them down on the floor in front of the tv and smiled, "I'm not going to get cozy by myself now am I?" The most mischievous but cutest smirk appeared on her face. I laughed as I grabbed two drinks, say them down by her and stood up to check what time it was on my phone on the counter: 10:47.

"Damn.." I whispered to myself, "I should be going to bed right now to get enough sleep for tomorrow's work, but I can't just shut her down like that. Okay, I'll just get as much sleep as I can and spend time with her" I then walked back to [Y/N] but she seemed to have a very dismal look.

"Oh no.." [Y/N] blankly said. I looked at where she was staring...

Okay so my friend at school asked me why I have 12K readings on here and then I remembered HOW YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS!! LEGIT SOME HAVE BEEN WAITING ABOUT A YEAR! I hope you kept your notifications on! And I will add more to this so here's some to make my precious children happy! Love you!!!

Okay! And now we continue ;P

"Oh no.." [Y/N] blankly said. I looked at where she was staring... Her drink spilled all over my blanket. I don't know why she's acting like she killed a puppy. This is fine.

"I'm so sorry Erwin!! Here! Uh okay!" She grabbed paper towels and starting (dabBING) the blanket with it. "Oh gosh I'm so stupid sometimes"

"You're not stupid [Y/N]"

"..yes actually I am sometimes I'm like the dumbest person ever", she looked down frankly.

I kneeled down next to her, "Stop no you aren't"

"Yes I am Erwin!"

"[Y/N]!! Shut it you're not"

"Erwin-!"

I couldn't take it I grabbed her shoulders and (FUCKING THREW DA BITCH TO A WALL jk pls no hate) kissed her to shut her up. It was the only thing to do and I do really like her.. I just don't know how she feels about me..

~Your View~

When he started yelling at me I admit I got scared. But I couldn't show it. I kept yelling his name and when I thought he was going to hit me, I exhaled his name and shut my eyes. But then a spark snapped. Thunder crashed with rain. A good loving warm fuzzy spark. I opened my eyes to see Erwin's mouth lapping over my, soft ever so gentle lips. I went wide eyed and still stood there, nothing. I felt like everything stopped in time and place. Like it was just him and me, the only people on one planet.. One. Galaxy.. I lost control and pushed him down on the nice white rugged carpet and shifted myself onto his rather huge and bulky body. I was so little compared to him. God if we go any further he'll break me on the outside and inside. I ran one hand threw his slicked back hair that was now sexed up hair. Still keeping its silky feeling. I used my other hand and placed it under his sharp jawline to hold that beautiful face I was smothering. This felt so good but bad at the same time. Why? He sat up a bit leaning his back on the couch as we continued sitting on the floor. And placed his hands on my waist, ascending upwards trying to lift up my small shirt to seek my soft [S/C] skin. But minutes later trailed down from my hips to my bottom, forcefully groping it as we both rolled out hips still clothed. Right when he groped it I shivered a little from shock, and a slight moan slipped out of my mouth as we shared our kiss. Lightning colored the dark rainy sky. Erwin found my sound throughout the weather's and kissed me harder. More tension rising up in our body's so quickly but carefully. I batted my eyes to finally look at him and speak. Draining the tension in my body.

"Ah.. Um", I sat myself up in his torso thinking of how to say this," Erwin I really like you but..