Chapter 22

We started watching a movie and as soon as it started I instantly knew what movie is was.

Guys and Dolls.

"How did you know I liked old movies?" "We'll when you first found out about your mom you bumped into me, shocker right, and when we went for a walk I was asking you questions and one of them was if you like movies and you said yes old ones."

"Wow I don't remember that at all!"

Josh laughed quietly and we watched the movie with all the blankets on the floor and right at the part where they go to Havana I got really tired so I laid on my side and tries to fall asleep.

--------The Next Morning -------

I woke up at 9:45 to Erica lightly smacking my cheeks and saying wake up Sadie!!!!

When I was sitting up Josh woke up and said "good morning." "Morning did she wake you up?"

"No." "Okay good!"

"So Sadie whatcha wanna do today?" "Doesn't matter."

Then, my phone started vibrating and my mom was calling so I answered it.

I hope she decided to grow up and apologize for acting like a player.

I got up and went into the sunroom where Erica slept.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sadie it's your mom I just wanted to call and say I'm moving in with Anthony."

"Is Anthony the guy you ran off with, ditched your family, and lied to your family with?"

"Look Sade it's not like that."

"Oh well I think it's exactly like that!"

"Sadie look I called your father today and I told him about Anthony."

"What did he say?"

"Well I don't really want to talk about it but he wasn't happy."

"Well are you guys going to get a divorce?"

"Looks like it but he gets out in 42 days."

"So there's no one at the house right now?"

"Nope, but where are you and Erica?"

"My friends house I think were going to go home and hang out until after Christmas and then go home."

"Okay."

"Where are you just in case of an emergency?"

"5th street the house numbers 612 hey Sade I have to go I'll call you tonight."

"Please don't I have all the information I need."