Chapter 33

-----Sadie's POV-----

Seconds later I got a text and it said "sorry we did need to interrogate you but after I did I just couldn't help but get to know you more sorry."

I showed Josh the text and he nodded and said "okay so all this Haley and Kyle crap is officially over right?"

"Yes."

"How about some hot chocolate?"

"That be nice."

A nice lady in her thirties came buy and took our orders.

Josh and I talked about who's house we should have Christmas at, and we agreed we would have it at his."

After we made our plans for Christmas and had our hot chocolate we paid the lady and left to do some shopping.

As we walked Josh's fingers brushed up against mine and he looked at me with his gorgeous smile.

I smiled back and somehow within seconds we were hand in hand smiling at each other. Until I broke our little moment and looked at the ground.

Stupid Move Sadie.

We walked until we crossed the Disney store and Josh dragged me into it. "Josh what are we doing here?" "Well I think Erica deserves something from Santa." "Your so smart."

We walked to the dolls and Josh said "when I play with her I notice she has every one of these except Ariel." "Aw okay."

After shopping a little longer we bought Erica the doll and a bunch of clothes for her from Santa and then from Josh and I we got her a princess outfit which I think will look so cute on her.

The total was $65.52 and we split it in half so we each paid around $17.

When we were done shopping for Erica we went into a jewelry store to get something for Josh's grandma.

The store was very nice and looked expensive.

In the store we were greeted by a nice man who asked "hello, I'm Daniel is there anything I can help you with?" "Josh said "Yes I need a pair of earing for my grandmother." "Okay follow me."

We followed Daniel to the case in the back that said "50% OFF!"

"Have a seat now is there any style your looking for."

"Well I'm going to let my girlfriend pick them out." Daniel looked at me with a smile and said "that makes sense." As we all kinda laughed.

"Do you know what style you think she'd like?" I sat up straight and said "Well probably not a dangle, something that's small with color." "Okay I'll be right back."

Daniel walked away and I looked to the case in front of me and saw the most gorgeous necklace in the case. It was the size of your finger nail and it was silver and in the shape of an infinity sign. It was gorgeous."

-----Josh's POV-----

I don't know much about jewelry so I figured it was best to let Sadie pick it out.

But as we were waiting for Daniel to come back I noticed Sadie was looking out a beautiful necklace in the case in front of us and I knew exactly which one she was looking at.

As Daniel came back he showed Sadie a variety of earing's she scanned over them all and pointed to a turquoise pair and asked "How much are these?" "$29.99"

She kept scanning and pointed at a dark purple pair and asked "How about these?" "$24.99" 

Then, she looked at me and gave me one of those what do you think looks. I simply nodded and smiled at her. 

Knowing she doesn't like to make transactions I said "I really like those what do you think Sadie?" She nodded and said "Yeah lets get the dark purple ones." so I said "Ok Daniel we'll take the dark purple ones." "Sounds good if you could head over to the cash register I'll be with you in just a second."

This is my chance to get the Infinity necklace for Sadie.

Sadie got up and headed for the cash register so I leaned over the jewelry case and whispered to Daniel "I'll be back in 5 minutes I want that infinity necklace don't let my girlfriend know." "If you want I can separately ring it up and slip it to you." "Thanks man."

I tapped him on the shoulder and joined Sadie over by the cash register. Thank god she was texting some girl Madison and didn't see me talking to Daniel.

I put my hand on Sadie's back and looked over my shoulder and Daniel was taking the Infinity necklace out of the case and caught me looking at him as he put 4 fingers up and made and O shape with the other hand and lipped 40. So I whipped out $65 making sure Sadie wouldn't see me reaching for so much money and held it tight in my hand and I kept redoing the math in my head 25+40=65 so I should be good. 

Now Realizing there might be tax I reached for a $5 bill and added it to my pile of cash.

After waiting for about 3 minutes Daniel was ringing up the necklace at the other register and he put it in his pocket and walked over to our register where I paid for the earing's and just as we were about to walk out I turned around tossed the money on the counter and took the necklace in the black velvet case from Daniel and said "Thanks man I'll be back for an engagement ring in a couple years." He laughed and said "Okay see you then kiddo."