Chapter 1

Hey Guys!!! I have a new and fun story! But... The story (First Story) that I am working on is going to be publishing at least 2 or 3 chapters. I am really stressing out! Hint : School. Anyways, Have Fun!
--------------------------------------

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Ugh! Another school day huh? I guess I got to get ready! I rolled out of bed and tried to get to the shower (A/N: Keyword : TRIED) until.... I tripped.

"Marinette! Why are you so clumsy?" Tikki exclaimed.

I guess I woke her up from her slumber.

"I'm sorry Tikki! I just feel so sleepy, I guess fighting villains and the countless homeworks the school is giving me stress, and I always sleep late." I replied back.

"It's okay Marinette, I forgive you. Anyways, you have to go to school you have at least 10 minutes til' the bell rings, Hurry!" Tikki said.

"Wait, what?!?" I shouted.

I quickly rushed inside the shower and took a short bath and dressed up, since I was in a hurry I did not get to wear my normal clothes I grabbed random clothes and put them on and I didn't even bother to put on my usual pigtails so I let down my jet black hair (A/N : Kinda Dark/Navy Blue 😐) and I rushed downstairs and stuffed my face with croissants and hurried outside. I hope I am not late for class. (A/N : If you are wondering, Marinette is wearing this:

The first one but just imagine her hair down instead of a ponytail

The first one but just imagine her hair down instead of a ponytail. Credits to the owner of the photo.)

I finally made it in front of the school! And I have 5 minutes to spare, I bet all of the students are already inside the classroom. I quickly rushed up the stairs and inside the classroom and being the clumsy and careless girl I am, I barged into the room and tripped. (A/N : Yep.)

I fell flat in the ground. Everyone sort of stopped talking to each other and placed all of their attention to me.... And I feel awkward and so, I stood up and awkwardly went to my seat... While everyone was giving me weird looks, It irritated me so, I snapped.

"WHAT ARE Y'ALL LOOKING AT!?!?" I shouted. Well, at least a brave soul spoke up.

"Woah! Marinette calm down! We were just surprised of your new look. You look cute today." Rose, surprisingly replied calmly. I guess I did not notice that my look is different. So, I blushed and replied a small 'Thanks'.

Everyone agreed and some even gave me compliments. After my outburst everyone went back to what they were doing and I sat down my seat and I was actually earlier that Alya! Wow! For the first time and forever.... Imma cry now! ;-; (A/N : Don't you dare sing the song!)

Everything was going 'oh-so-well' but then, Alya,Nino and ADRIEN!?!? Came inside the classroom with Chloe and Sabrina following behind them? That's surprising.

"Marinette! Girl! Over here!" Alya shouted loudly.

"Alya! Ha! I beat ya! I am the best! I came here earlier than you." I shouted back.

"*pouts* No fair! I slept late last night and I woke up late. Anyways, you look cute gurl! Change of style?" Alya said. I blushed again because of the compliment.

"Yeah Dude, you look cool!" Nino added.

"Hi Mari! Nice outfit!" ADRIEN SAID!?!?!? I might faint!

"T-thank you! But you don't have to say that! I was just rushing to school and I grabbed random clothes. And I was too lazy to put my hair up!" I told them while blushing.

"Alright class! Go to your proper seats!" The teacher shouted.

She does not look familiar but she is young, I guess she is a substitute teacher. I wonder where our Real Teacher went.

"Hi class! I am your Teacher for today. I am Nicholle Ackerman but you can call me Ms.Ackerman. Your real Teacher had some business to attend so I will be your Adviser for today." Mrs.Ackerman said.

"Mrs.Ackerman?" I raised my hand.

"Yes Marinette?" She replied.

"Are you somehow related to Levi Ackerman?" I said curiously.

"Why yes, I am his wife. Why do you ask?" She asked.

"Oh! Levi Ackerman is my Uncle! I guess you are the surprise he is talking about." I said back.

"Wait, are you the one he calls "Little Brat"?" She questioned me.

"Why yes Mrs. Ackerman." I replied.

"Well nice to meet you Little Brat." She said sheepishly. I giggled of her impression of Levi. And she smiled back.

I bet the class is very confused. She went back to her files and filled up something. She checked at something and she looked surprised and her expression change from shocked to impressed and excited.

"Well class, I may have forgotten a announcement from your Teacher. For your upcoming school activity you will be opening a Maid Cafe and this idea was made by the other sections and the theme of the cafe is Neko or Cat. And there are a few of your classmates who are chosen to be dressed up as a Neko Maid a.k.a Half-Cat Maid. And you will serve people inside and outside the school and you will be selling Pastries and Drinks like Coffee and Tea." She explained.

"Ugh! I bet I will be one of the ones who will dress up as a Maid! I am the most beautiful one here! Who wouldn't choose me!" Chloe said in a bratty tone.

"I don't think so Chloe, The chosen ones are Rose,Juleka and Marinette! Congratulations!" Mrs. Ackerman excitedly shouted.

I was frozen in my seat. Me? Will dress up as a Maid? More importantly as a Neko Maid!?!? I just blushed at the thought of Adrien seeing me in my Maid costume. I would die of embarrassment! I shyly raised my hand and asked.

"Uhmm... When is the activity and, Do we need to make a costume or do you provide one?"

"Well, as you see Little Brat... I will be the one accompanying you in your fitting of Costumes and the Activity will be Tomorrow." She said excitedly.

The bell rang and the others started to pack up their stuff. I packed my stuff and Ayla was just there beside me sleeping. So that is why she didn't squeal or something! Being a mischievous person I am, I shouted at her ear,

"NINO IS RUNNING AROUND NAKED!!!!"

"WAIT, WHAT!?!? WHERE!?!?" She jolted up and screamed. While Nino and Adrien turned around because of the shout I just made, Nino was processing the words I shouted and turned into a tomato. While Ayla was running around screaming. I laughed my butt of at Nino and Alya's reaction! Hilarious! Alya's face was priceless!

"MARINETTE!!!" They both shouted devilishly with a dark aura around them.

"I think I heard the bell ring so... GOTTA GO! BAI!!!" I rushed out the classroom leaving two Devils and one Prince (*cough* Adrien *cough*)

--------------------------------------
Soooo Yeah 1st Chapter! I hope you like it! MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!