Chapter 3

Here is another part of the story! Thank you! I am surprised 109 Views! Well it is not that grand but, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am making a new story I will post it tomorrow or today.
--------------------------------------

OH NO! I am sooo late! I need to go to school fast! I rushed to the shower and quickly took a shower then I grabbed my maid costume and put it on I fixed my tail and ears and I put on my boots.

I grabbed my bag and my phone and rushed to the school with 2 more minutes till the bell rings. When I reached the school I rushed to the stairs and blasted through the doors and I heard the bell ring. I MADE IT!!!

I looked around to see EVERYONE looking at me. I see Juleka and Rose with their maid costumes and along with their cat tail and ears. I blushed because everyone was staring at me! Including Adrien! I blushed more and went to my seat reluctantly. Alya went up to me and shouted,

"MARI!!! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!! KYAAA!"

"MARINETTE CAN I TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU!?!?"

"Ugh! I should have been picked for that! She looks like TRASH!"

"CUTE!"

I blushed at everyone's compliments, I looked at Adrien and he looked back at me, he suddenly blushed and smiled to me. Wait.....

10%
45%
50%
100000%

I KISSED ADRIEN IN THE CHEEK!!!?!!!

I blushed madly. And I swear if we were in a Anime I would have a pool of blood coming out of my nose. I looked at Adrien as he slowly went to me.

"Hey Mari! You look extra cute today!" He told me with a Handsome (Cute) Smile. And I blushed madly at his comment.

"E-eh? Thank you! You look cute today too! Well, you look cure everyday." I replied back nervously. Wait.... WHAT DID I JUST SAY????

"Well, uhm Thank you..? Thanks for the food and sweets yesterday! I really liked it! *whispers* Especially your kiss. (A/N: Enough for Marinette to hear.)" He said back blushing.

"Well, your welcome! A-and I'm sorry about the k-kiss in the cheek." I said.

"N-NO! I mean, I liked it.. Wait uhm BYE!" He rushed back to his seat and I was left there surprised.

H-he liked my kiss....? *internal nose bleed*

I was snapped back to reality when Alya grabbed my petit body and started hugging me.

"Aww! Mari ish so cute! Whosh a ghood kitty! You are!" Alya said in a baby voice. This is so embarrassing. To make her stop she had one request.

"Aww! Come on! Meow and Purr Kitty!" Alya said excitedly. *sigh* I guess this is the only way to stop her.

"*meows cutely*" I am going to kill myself

"AWWWWWW!!!!!" Everyone in the class cooed (Except for Chloe and Sabrina, well Sabrina is trying not to.)

"Now be a good kitty and PURR!!!" She demands. As she rubs the underside of my jaw. Lord please help me! Here it goes...

"*vibrate* *purr* *purr*" I want to bury myself please!

Everyone died because of blood loss (Too much nosebleeds ew!)

THE END

(A/N: JK. Hehehehe. The teacher went in already (a.k.a Meh) but was sulking because everyone ignored her.)

"*cough* E-Ehem! Now, now class
Let cute Marinette be and, let us do a roll call." Mrs. Ackerman said.

"Juleka as Maid."
"Here!"
"Rose as Maid."
"Nya!"
"Marinette as Maid."
"Meow."
"Nino as Butler."
"Yo!"
"Alya as Assistant Chef."
"Sup!"
"Adrien as Counter."
"Yello."
"Chloe and Sabrina as Table Cleaners."
"Ugh!"
"H-Here!"
"Alix and Kim as Guards."
"Present."
"Alive and kicking."
"Max as Cashier."
"Yep."

"Now children line up and let us go to our cafe destination!"

"YEAH!"

We walked and walked and we stopped to see this fancy and modern looking Cafe, it looks so beautiful! They really did a good job! Ask we walked inside we started to unpack all the food,pastries and drinks into their perspective places and we swept the floors and cleaned the Cafe.

We did the finishing touches and We are done! We flipped the 'We are Closed' sign to 'We are Open' now we just wait!

10 Minutes has passed and there are so much costumers! Celebrities like Jagged Stone and the Mayor has stopped by to visit the cafe my idol Jagged stone even complimented me! Kya! I saw a familiar Man going inside the salon and when he did, we had a very long staring contest and everyone stopped to look at us.

"Tch."

"Tch."

"Why are you here Brat/Old Man?" We angrily said to each other as our faces inched closer.

2

3

4

5 Minutes has passed and we did not let go of each other yet. Mrs. Ackerman was sweat dropping in the corner and just left us.

We stared into each other's eyes once more Until.....

"Pft. Hahahahahahah! You little brat!"

"WHAT THE HECK OLD MAN!?!?"

"Tch. Little Brat you never change. Why are you in a maid costume with Cat ears and tail?" Uncle Levi says irritatedly.

"Well, Old Man Levi, It it required to wear a cat like maid costume in our cafe because the theme is like that, all of our workers are wearing at least at accessories like fake cat ears or tail or a bell around their collars." I said.

"Well, makes sense. Now if you excuse me but where is my Wife? And can you do me a favor and make me my Black Tea?" He says impatiently

"Why yes you impatient Old Man.
And your wife is right there in the corner. See you later Old Man Levi."

"You too. Little Brat."

"EEEHHHHH!?!!?" The whole cafe exclaimed.

"OH SHUT UP!!!"

*sigh* This will be a very long day. I hope nothing wrong happens.

I thought wrong.

--------------------------------------

And there! Another chapter! The next chapter is full of Adrientte and Chapter 5 is where the action will take place. The villain will have Anger Issues (Clue : SnK Reference) Comment if you know who that person is! And the villain idea is very funny.