Chapter 2

I feel very flattered 😊. Anyways, time for a new chapter! They will be trying out the Maid Outfits now 😉.
--------------------------------------

I feel so embarrassed right now.... This is so awkward. Rose and Juleka are actually enjoying this!!!! Why???? Why does the world hate me? This is a Cat-astrope! Wait, Did I just make a pun? Oh no. Chat! Why u do this? ;-;

"Okay! Juleka, Rose, Marinette! Are you girls done?" Mrs. Ackerman shouted excitedly.

"Yes! I just need to put the cat ears on!" Juleka shouted back.

"Nope!" I shouted angrily.

"I am finished! I look so cute! Hehe." Rose replied as she went out of the stall. They are torturing me!

I put on my cat ears and my bell and I tied my hair up. I must say I look pretty cute. Wah!!! What am I saying! I look horrible! What if Chat Noir sees me like this! Or worse, ADRIEN!! I am totally going to embarrass myself in front of him!

"Marinette? Are you done? Juleka and Rose are already getting their shoes!" Mrs. Ackerman informed me.

"Yes Ma'am! I just need to do some finishing touches!" I said back.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time and I shakily reached out for the doorknob, I unlocked the door and went out. And I was met with Mrs. Ackerman, Rose and Juleka looking at me with wide eyes. Everything was silent until,

"Kya! Marinette you look so cute! You look cuter than me and Juleka combined! Not to mention, you look pretty hot in that outfit." Rose said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I blushed madly and replied a small 'thanks'. After the hoard of compliments we went in picking out our shoes. I saw 3 different kinds of shoes, there was 2 black heels (A/N : Around 1-2 inches only.) and the other one was high heeled boots (A/N : And again, around 1-2 inches only.). Rose and Juleka quickly picked the high heels and I was left with the shiny high heeled boots. It kinda matches my outfit though so I just went along with it and I did not complain.

After the fitting we decided to eat some snacks. When we were finished eating we decided to go home already and we all said our goodbyes.

I walked along the streets and without realizing, rain started pouring down. I didn't have any umbrella how unlucky am I!

"CURSE YOU RAIN! WHY NOW??" I shouted at the sky. I am so frustrated! Grrr!

I sat down in the wet sidewalk feeling sad and depressed. A few minutes later I did not feel any drops of water touching my skin so, I looked up. I saw A-ADRIEN H-H-HOLDING AN UMBRELLA?!?

"A-Adrien!?? Why are you here?" I said while stuttering.

"I just finished my photo shoot and I was waiting for Gorilla to pick me up. I was passing by and I saw you in the sidewalk all sad and depressed, especially wet." He explained calmly.

"O-Oh thank you! But you didn't have to do that you know?" I replied.

"Well, you are about to be a maid tomorrow and we don't want any customers getting sick. Hehe just kidding, the least I could do for a friend." He said sheepishly.

"Well, thank you for your good hospitality. I really appreciate it." I surprisingly said without stuttering.

He also looked kinda shocked that for the first time, the shy and clumsy Marinette did not stutter in front of Adrien (*ahem* crush *ahem*) but his expression slowly changed back to his happy and normal one.

We started a conversation, well while standing up. Until, Adrien's driver Gorilla called him and said that he was in front of the park.

"So, goodbye?" I asked. I started walking away, the rain was slightly pouring anyway so no harm.

"NO! I mean, wait! You can ride with me. I could drive you back home. I would really feel bad if I left you all alone here." He said kindly.

"W-what? No! I mean, you don't need to do that! You already gave me your umbrella! You don't need to drive me home!" I replied.

"No! Please! I will really feel bad if you don't come with me!" He said with big.... PUPPY DOG EYES!?!?

He looks so cute!!! I could just kiss him! I can't resist to that!

"Ugh! Fine..." I said, giving up. Well I tried.

"Yay! Come on, you don't need to be shy, it will only be You, Me and Gorilla inside the car." He said happily. He looks like a kid who just got a pack of candy. So cute though.

The drive was fast and quiet. There wasn't that much talking but we had little conversations inside the car. It was really awkward inside, even though it was only us three I really felt scared because of Gorilla, he was giving me those glances that gave me the 'chills'. Mama! Help me!

As I went out of the car, Adrien being a gentleman he is, he opened the door for me and walked in front of our bakery entrance. 

"Thank you so much Adrien!" I said.

"It's no big deal, I was just helping a friend." He replied back kindly. Ouch, I guess I am just a friend to him. Friend-zoned I guess.

"Thank you. You should go back now Gorilla might be worrying about you." I said. He started to walk away but it was like I don't have any control over my body I did something that could haunt me for life.

"Wait!" I shouted I grabbed his hand and cupped his cheek with one hand and kissed him in the cheek.

"Wha-?" He said, very surprised. He was blushing so hard, he looked like a tomato. It looked very cute though, I can't lie.

"U-Uhmm... I AM SO SORRY!!" I said while blushing so deep I might be as red as my LadyBug suit! I panicked and ran inside the bakery and up to my room.

I fell down my bed and squealed. 'KYA!!! I KISSED ADRIEN IN THE CHEEK!!! I KISSED MY CRUSH!!!!'
Oh My God! I have to tell Alya!
I called Alya and told her what happened and she screamed so loud, I think I just became deaf.

After calming myself down, I took a shower and prepared my outfit and stuff for tomorrow and went to bed. I hope that it could be a success.

"Goodnight Tikki." I whispered.

"Goodnight Marinette." She whispered back.

--------------------------------------

New Chapter done!!! Yay! If you were wondering why are there no villains appearing? Well, I have plans for that in the next chapters! So, stay tuned! Your welcome for the short Adrinette moment! MIRACULOUS LADYBUG! 🐞