Lean On Me (Part 1)

(A/N) hey guys, so I made this new book, its basically about people having problems that really disturbs their daily lives, and someone they love/loves them will try and help with the situation. I got inspired with this setting of the book by some other imaginations, and it is really good and i don't mean to like copy it or anything, but i hope you would take it as you would inspire me to do these things, so please understand so yea i'm gonna stop talking now. hope you like it <3.

cast

kiernan shipka as haylee viers

dylan sprayberry as himself

story
girl named haylee who has social anxiety tries to fit in her new school in New York but has difficulties because she hasn't experienced this situation before. A guy named Dylan saw her as he tries to help her while having fun of his own, but turns it into a miserable mistake. He tries to help her and her issue that he caused himself.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Haylee's POV

"Why does everyone think this is easy?

For me to constantly have difficulties to just speak to a light crowd that causes my loud heartbeat that a person from a galaxy a billion miles away can hear?

How do they have such a light mind to do everything so easily while I on the other hand, can't?" I thought as I brushed my hair.

" I mean, dealing with social anxiety surely sucks, but why does it feel so heavy inside of me?"

I placed my comb down as I grabbed my backpack from my bed and headed outside. I opened the front door and took a five minute walk to school. I saw the new school's sign and took a deep breath.

First day of school.

Here we go.

Dylan's POV

"Haha yeah dude, he's so gay." My best friend, Brad, said as I laughed out of breath, until finally, something caught my eye.

A girl I've never seen around before entered the room. I know I don't know anything about her but damn, she's beautiful.

Dylan

Yo, bro..

DYLAN!

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to my friends who were laughing at me. I frowned.

"Who the hell are you staring at, bruh? That girl over there?" He pointed at her and I turned around to look at her once again. She caught my eye and I smiled. She quickly walked away, and I think she looked frightened.

I sighed.

Why is finding a girl in my life so hard?

Haylee's POV

My heart's pounding.

It's pounding really fast.

Could it be possible that a really hot guy just checked me out? HAHAHA funny.

Or was it actually true?

I kept thinking and thinking, that I completely forgot that my first class starts in 5 minutes and I have no idea where to go. Oh, crap.

I looked around the hallways, there were too many students and doors, I felt like I was about to have another panic attack. I held on to a locker and breathed in, slowly.

okay, I think I'm okay.

But wait, I hear the bell.

Shit, I don't even know where I am. Okay, how do I-