*Chapter 7*

Gon's P.O.V

Killua hasn't said a single word to me since the new students and teacher arrived. I wonder what's bothering him.

We're in the cafeteria now and Killua is now glaring at the new students who are sitting behind us. He crushed his box of apple juice and threw it into the trash can.

"I have a bad feeling about them.." Killua mumbled, but I can still hear what he said.

"But they look nice." I took another bite of my croissant, "what's wrong about that?"

"It's just that.." he looked at me and sighed, "they have this aura similar to mine."

"You can feel your own aura?!"

"Pretty much, yeah." he answered, "but that boy is the most suspicious one." he pointed to Nagisa Shiota, who's talking to Karma-kun and other guys.

"He may look innocent and friendly, but you won't like it if he's mad." Killua added.

"Hey." a voice interrupted, "may I sit beside you?" I looked over to the student who said that.

"A-Ah, sure!" I pat the empty seat beside me.

He took a seat beside Killua instead :(

"Why didn't you seat next to Gon? he offered you a seat beside him." Killua asked.

"A-ah, Killua, it's alright!" I sweat dropped.

"See? He said it's alright." the student pointed at me.

I reached out my hand to the student, "I'm Gon Freecs!"

Killua closed his eyes, "Killua Zoldyck."

The student pushed my hand away. I guess he doesn't like handshakes.

"What's your name?" I smiled brightly.

"Do you really wanna know?" the boy raised his eyebrow.

"Oii, he was asking you a question." Killua grabbed his shirt and released it.

"Fine, if you really want to know." the boy placed his bread back into his lunch box, "I'm a new student but I'm not in the same class as you guys."

"Your name?"

"It's Itona Horibe."