zalfie: A dream come true

Hey so I decided to write my own version of zalfie and i hope you enjoy it. There will be daily updates so enjoy:)

_________________________________________________

Alfie's POV

I had fancied a lot of girls in my time but tonight there was the most beautiful girl i could ever laid eyes upon, her beautiful ombred hair was trailing down her shoulders, she had very natural make up on (just how i like it) and she had the prettiest smile that i felt was a privelage to achieve. She had the prettiest name which was Zoe and i instantly fell for her but i cant say she felt the same. I mean look at me, I'm hideous a girl like that would never go for someone like me.. and of course caspar saw her first. I love caspar hes awesome but hes those people you know is much more good looking and just made me feel bad about myself.

"Hey Alfie! Look at her, she is so fit!!" Caspar whispered.

"Yes I know, should we go over to her she looks lonley??" I suggested.

"Yeah sure but we have to promise something. If we fall for her we must let her decide and not let a girl get in between us, deal?" Caspar asked.

"Of course, caspar." I smiled. He was such a good mate. I wish everyone was like him.

We started walking over to her and i felt my palms swelling and realised that I was more nervous than I ever anticipated but I couldnt stand the thought of not meeting her. Caspar wasnt nervous at all he just didnt seem to care but he was a huge slut so I'm guessing hes used to this stuff. I laughed out loud at my joke which made me look stupid infront of everyone but oh well.

_______________

Hope you enjoyed that if you did please let me know in the comments :)

_____________________________________________________________

Next chapter sorry its been a while I have had things to do!! Thanks for all the reads!!

Anyway onto the next chapter...

___________________________________________________________________