Chapter nine

Me and Malcolms relationship is something out of a fairy tale for the first day. We left the restaurant and drove to his house we stayed there and talked and learned about each other and maybe kissed a little. Today was a new day Saturday, tomorrow I sit with my parents and siblings and have dinner. For now I am waking up in Malcolms bed in his pajamas, we didn't do anything we just slept and cuddled.

I opened my eyes and seen that Malcolm was still sleeping shirtless, I smiled and slowly got out of bed went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit. I walked downstairs and walked towards the kitchen I passed the living room then i noticed a girl.

Blonde hair pale skin in fuzzy shorts and a grey top. A snobby look on her face she was trouble and I would show her place.

"ohh morning which one are you?." she said very snobby

"excuse me?" I said outing a hand on my hip.

"Ohh you thought you were something special to him ohh baby girl he just wanted it in with some one your just bound to leave her in a bit and he won't ever see you again is it clear" she said standing up and walking towards me.

"is that right?" I said as she stopped a few feet away from me.

"Matter of fact it is you should pack your bag?" she said I laughed a evil laugh

"actually I think I will go make my boyfriend some breakfast excuse me" I said evilly, but she stopped me by saying

"Your boyfriend since when? I think that's what he tells them all."

"Actually since he asked me yesterday!" I looked at her and the look on her face was price less. I walked past her and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out eggs sausage and bacon. I took one of the post underneath a cabinet I put some oil in it and then broke two eggs into it I grabbed the salt and pepper and sprinkled some on it. As I was about to flip the eggs I felt some one hug me by the waist and kiss my neck.

"You felt me." Malcolm said with his raspy voice. I smiled it was so sexy.

"I know and i'm sorry babe just I wanted to make you breakfast" I said as I took out the eggs.

He let go and sat at the counter I quickly cooked and watched Malcolm eat im on a bar stool and me standing on the other side.

The blonde came in holding peanuts hand and I looked at Malcolm not looking at them.

"Babe" Malcolm said and I looked up from the counter.

"Yes." I replied

"This is Mindy peanuts girl." he said annoyed

"the correct term is girlfriend." Mindy said with a snobby voice.

"Mindy." Peanut said.

"No ok he brings girls in her but to them they are all girlfriends and with me and you I am just your girl. what no"

"Mindy it's his house is you don't like it leave." he said and I just stared at Malcolm the whole time.

"Hey Malcolm before I leave tell me how long until shes out of here just be care ful girls like that only want a baby to hold you down," she said and them Malcolm snapped

"Mindy out now and Aria is my girlfriend dumbass out now!." and with that she fled and Peanut looked at Malcolm "sorry just she needs to stop." Malcolm said but peanut just laughed

'What no im single now lets party." and they both laughed I just went up to malcolms room and sat on my phone it was about 15 minutes when malcolms phone went off and it was a text from Mindy.

Mindy

tell her, tell her im pregnant with your child.!!

My heart sank and just then Malcolm walked in! and I threw the phone at him. He with a shocked face and me with a feeling stupid expression

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

im back lupes here babess 1000 reads yayyy love uu guys here a chappiii hope you love and read and VOTEE I need up to 9 votes or I will no longer updated show me that u guys do really read