Chapter 12

After me and Malcolm went another round in the shower. We got out of the shower and went a couple more rounds.

We would've went more rounds but I felt myself getting tired so we stopped the, he looked at the time and left to go to his house and get dressed because tonight he was performing at a club about a hour and a half away. I wasn't mad because I know that he has to do this stuff because it's his job and I have to respect that but I wish that he didn't leave and that we could have spent more time together.

It was currently Saturday evening I would be out working but I picked Malcolm over my job. Now I don't know if I made the right decision I mean we have only been going out for about a week and he is a rapper and what if it doesn't work out I mean million of other promotion companies want me but it wouldn't be the same.

I was brought out of my deep thoughts because my phone went off telling me I had a new text I looked at it.

Anaiyahbabyyy!~

Do you think I can stay the night I miss my big sister and need her right not??? ;...(

My baby sister I will bend over backwards for her and if she need me I'll be there for her

To:Anaiyahbabyyy!~

im on my way to get you!

I said as I grabbed my car keys and slipped on my white flats and walked out of the house locking it behind me.

I made my way to my car and got in and connected my phone to my car and out it on shuffle a bunch or rap songs played as I made it to my parents house.

I got out of the car and walked to the front door I didn't even knock it was still my house I did live here I grew up here. I walked threw the front door and went straight to the kitchen I knew my mom would be in there!

"Ma" I said as I seen her putting something in the oven.

"Hi sweetheart what are you doing here its Saturday." she asked as she washed her hands and then came to give me a hug and kiss.

"I know mom but Anaiyah wanted to come over my house and I came to pick her up." I said as I went to grab a peach out of the fridge.

"ok sweetheart are you staying for dinner?" she asked as she walked into the living room

"no ma im taking Anaiyah out for dinner to make her feel better I think she misses me living in the house." I said as I walked upstairs into my old room which was Anaiyah's room now I walked into the room and my sister was there crying on her laptop. I rushed to her side and held her.

 "talk to me babe." I said as I let her sob into my shoulder

"Jake he cheated on me and I seen them today." she said Jake her boyfriend of sometime I got pissed no one messes with my little sister!

"its ok come on are you ready were gong out for dinner to make you feel better I know it will" I said as I slowly got up and grabbed her pink Jordan duffle bag.

My sister was a sport monster she is a cheerleader and a softball player. I was just like her in high school.

She slowly got up from the bed and started walking out of her bedroom. It hurt me to see my little sister so upset she was my little baby I was there for her.

Anaiyah and I said by to my mom and dad and walked out of the house. I put her bag in the back seat and got in the front I shut off the music and started to drive.

"So babe talk to me where are we going to go eat." I said wanting to make her feel better .

"I love you Aria you know that right thanks for coming to get me." she said as she stopped crying.