Fourteen: Ana

July 1, 2016

No. It couldn't be.
I couldn't be staring at my sister, talking to Elijah. Katerina was dead. Elijah noticed me coming out of the door to the store, and he looked more confused than anything. That's exactly how I felt. Katerina turned around, and if I had had any doubts about who it was before, they were all gone once she smirked at me in her signature fashion.
Now I was running quickly down the steps of the store towards them.
I wanted answers, and I wanted them now.
I approached the two of them quickly, and Elijah was the first to speak.
"Ana?" I didn't even care that he had used my old name. I was just intent on finding out what the hell was going on.
I didn't speak to Elijah, but directly to her.
"Katerina?"
She smiled, but her smile was bitter and her eyes cold.
"It's Katherine now, sister."
"But you, you're supposed to be dead." I was so overcome with emotions I wasn't sure how to handle myself.
She looked down at herself.
"Well, I'm not. I'm alive and jumping. Thanks to Klaus, actually. I'm so glad he turned me, so we can truly have this beautiful family reunion."
She began reaching into her back pocket. I wasn't sure what was there, so I began backing away quickly.
"Actually," she continued.
"Klaus informed me that you were looking to kill me, so I'm here to return the favor."
I didn't even have to hear Elijah tell me to run before I did.