Tattoo ?

After everything last night I found out that Nate broke in to a place and stole information.
I was laying in the bed with Nates arms wrapped around me. I had been thinking about getting a tattoo and I knew that if I wanted to get it I couldn't let Nate find out. I decided I would go today. I tried to get out of bed but his grip tightened he started to wake up.

"Good morning lil ma"

"Good morning babe. I want to go shopping so can you let me up."

"Yes and where are we go going" those words were not what I wanted to hear.

"I thought you could hang out with the guys while I went while so friends"

"But I want to spend the day with you."

"How about I go shopping for a little bit and then I come home and I'm all yours" I kissed his lips. I had gotten out of bed and was getting dressed.

"Okay then I'll hang out with Swazz" shit I had to text Swazz before Nate did I grabbed my phone and texted him.

So know that everything is set up I put my phone down and went in the bathroom.

"JESSICA WHY IS SWAZZ HANG OUT WITH YOU"

"Um because I'm better then you" nate was banging on the door and that's not good.

"Your not going out today your staying here and we are talking"

"But I"

"Nope your staying here"

I got out of the bathroom and Nate had a pissed off look on his face and that's not good I had to wait till he calms down before we can talk. I walked pass him and to the door that's when I ran down the stairs and to the living room I had an advantage since he got shot so I grabbed the car keys and went out to the car I was starting the car when the door opens and someone got in. I turn and see Nate and Swazz.

"Hey guys funny running into you here how's it going" I smiled at them and started to make my way out of the car but Nate stopped me.

"Do you really want to get a tattoo"

"Yes I have had these tattoos that I have wanted since I was 13"

"Damn long time shorty" Swazz said and Nate have him a look.

"Fine then let me make a call and we can go"
Swazz looks at me and then we look at Nate.

"Bro are you serious"

"Babe really"

"Yeah I mean it's just a small tattoo right nothing to big it won't be noticeable"

"Umm about that babe"

"Jessica wth how big is it and where are you getting it" I pulled out my phone and pulled up my pictures

"I have wanted for a long time"

"That's what you want and on your thigh"

"Yes"

"How about we start with something small and if you still want that in two weeks I will take you to get it but before we go today I need to go to the studio first"

"Fine but I still want to go shopping"

"Okay"

I had just dropped of the boys and was on my way to the tattoo parlor. At this point I'm 19 and I can make choices for myself. I don't are if Nate gets pissed.

NATES P.O.V

I need to trust Jessie so I let her go out but I had a funny feel she wasn't going to the mall so I had Tez and Hayes follow her.  I got a call saying she went to a tattoo parlor. When I got there I saw Mark (the guy for the bar) he was getting in his car and there was a girl. MY GIRL.