A year after

Hello Harry. You might not be able to see this, but if you do, you will probably just ignore this because..well, i'm just a fan. Thank you for everything you have done for all of us. I may not have known you personally, but you've had such impact in my life. I know I barely know a thing about you. It's like I just fell for the idea of you; for who I thought you are. I lived in an imagination. I'm 18 now, so I think it's time to move on and live in reality. Ever since I've seen you in person, honestly, I already told myself to stop. Like, you're literally an immortal and I'm just human so I need to stop with all my hopes and fantasies. It was time to crush my own dreams of ever being able to be the one who can make you smile and the one you'll call when you need someone. I have been slowly accepting that fact and to be honest, it has not been easy. But you know what? Falling in love with someone who does not even know I exist taught me a lesson that I will never forget: That love is pure. That it is possible to love and care for someone you haven't even met personally. That it is possible to love an idea of someone; a fantasy, an illusion. But at the end of the day, love is love. I may have not got the chance to be the person who can make you happy for the rest of your life, or simply the person you just chill with, I have learned a lot from being in love with someone like you; an idea of a perfect guy, the epitome of kindness. But now, I guess this is the perfect time to move on. It was so worth it to love you. You were my first heartbreak and hopefully last. This is probably insane but I don't care, maybe that's really how it's supposed to be. I have decided to move on and go on with my life. But I will never forget you and everything I have learned from you. I love you, and I always will. I don't think I can love someone else as much as I have loved you. Just like what Louis said, You will always be in my heart, Harry. I wish you well and may God bless and guide you always. This is not a goodbye though...Well, sort of. I'm just detaching myself from my fantasies. I will always support you. But please, do me a favour. Be happy. Do what makes you happy, I don't care whether you date Kendall or Louis. Whatever. Do what you please. Just be happy. Always. That's just what matters to me. :) Love, M.

PS
It has been exactly a year since I first saw you in person. I will never forget that night, your first show in Manila. I was front row. And you are just...wow. Magical. It's crazy to think that I wrote this after a year since the first time I saw you. Be happy always, Harry.