Sunsets

Don't you just love watching sunsets, Harry? I bet you do. I love being on a high place, like on top of a skyscraper as I watch the sunset. It's magical; naturally beautiful, just like you. I wonder, how would it feel to watch the same sunset with you? How would it feel to be able to look at the most beautiful views I have ever seen in my whole life, at the same time? What can I give to be in that scene I am imagining? What can I give to know the answers? I have seen the world through your eyes as you travel while the paparazzi have your pictures taken on each place you step your feet on.

As the sun goes down, the sun goes up on the other side of the world where you are. As I sit here on the deck of this skyscraper, it keeps running on my mind that it was impossible for you to be here with me; sitting and watching the sunset with my head on your shoulder while we listen to our playlists. I bet it would feel so peaceful and safe, quiet and comfortable; away from the chaos down us.

No matter how many times I remind myself that this is just an illusion, no matter how many people laugh at me because of this, my love for you is constant; that it keeps a little spark of hope at the back of my mind. And it never goes away, Harry. That spark is what keeps me going every day.

Oh, how lucky the people who have the chance to be with you; to get to know you. I would give anything just to know you, Harry. Not the Harry Styles from One Direction, but the Harry behind all the cameras and the spotlight. How does it feel to be friends with you? How does it feel to have late night conversations with you? How does it feel to watch the sunset with you? How does it feel to be loved by you?

I guess, I'll never know..

-M