Chapter 11

2 days later:

Percy's POV:

With the help of Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron Weasley, we arrived safely to Hogwarts, FINALLY! ( I know what you're thinking ;) )
"Mom, Dad!" The red-haired, freckled girl ran toward Ron and Hermione. When they hug, there was this feeling in my gut that tells me that there's something wrong, but I waved it away. ( Bad, bad choice, should have listen to you, gut! Lol, that sounds kinda weird, wait no, REALLY WEIRD!)
It's probably just because the way her eyes are looking at them, and her smile, it seemed forced, and her eyes, it's red...Is it my imagination? Ron and Hermione didn't seem to notice it... But no, Annabeth noticed, too!
We shared a look and shrugged, they're probably not a very close family. Or maybe she had been crying, that explains the red eyes and she doesn't want them to notice so now she's trying to hide it by forcing a smile and not making eye contact with her parents. That was a mouthful. But it seems logical enough. Then they noticed me for the first time, they gave me a strange look.
Yeah, ok, not exactly a friendly look....
------------------------------
They showed us around the school, boring old tours... Wouldn't it be so much cooler if we can just use those magical brooms of theirs and fly around? They showed us the dorm room that me and Grover will share with Harry and Ginny' sons for our visit, Annabeth will share a room with Rose and her friends. Those portraits of people just creep me out! They talk, ok?!? Pictures are not supposed to talk!!! And they get really upset when I called them "just a portrait"! But that's what they are!!!! This place is so freaking weird...and awesome!
Oh no! It's this part of my story!! Brace yourself, guys!!! I will try to leave out all the disgusting details if I can and try to make it sounds less frightening as possible. Your welcome, I suppose. (That's present Percy talking, if you notice, this story had been written in past tense)
I was walking down the hall, minding my own business and ignoring all the whispers as I passed Hogwarts students all in uniforms. I walked into the bathroom. There it is, the inhuman transformation! The boy, I SAW A SILVERY WHITE HAIR BOY TRANSFORMED INTO A DARK HAIR BOY THAT I RECOGNIZED AS ALBUS POTTER!!!!! WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!?!?!?
Thank you you guys so much for the 800 reads! You guys are AWESOME!!!
One thing I didn't mention in the last chapter is that guy whom Percy saw in chapter 3, I believe, is Harry Potter.
Don't forget to check out me and GreekGeek3 new account, Weirdos4Life3! We'll be posting a lot of stories like this, I hope.
Don't forget to enjoy this BOOK-TASTIC LIFE!!!!!!!😊