chapter one; dreams really do suck

"My loneliness is killing me, I must confess I still believe(still believe) when I'm not with you I lose my mind, give me a sign, Hit me baby one more time!" My voice echoed throught small car along with my older sister, Valentina. Screaming at the top of our lungs, laughing to no end. My mom smiling along with my dad, on the way to my Aunts house. The light turned green and my dad drove forward. Then everything was a blur. I heard glass shattering, the sound of screeching tires against pavement, my sisters scream. The seatbelt tightened against my body and my body flung to the left. Everything faded to blackness.

----------------

I woke up screaming, tears rushing down my face. The same dream, constant. My heart squeezed, thinking about the crash. I felt alone. I stood up, walking towards my closet. I rifled through my clothes until my hands reached the plastic bag. I took it out along with the paper I was going to use. I rolled it up and lighted it. The memories of the crash faded along with the rest of the world. Weed. It does wonders. I stood back up and opened my window. Tatiana, or Tati, would kill me if I was smoking in the house. I turned the lights on, and mindlessly walked towards the draw. I hate the draw. It contains memories. Of them. Of my family. I could never open it with out ending up crying my heart out for the rest of the day. I haven't opened it since Valentina's birthday. 9 months ago. I ate her favorite cake, ice cream cake, and looked through all the dumb videos and all the photos we used to take. I bought her a birthday present. A pair of heels that she would've liked and make up. She died, so young, too young. She had dreams of sneaking out of the house to party when she was older. To get a tattoo, to dye her hair. To go to highschool, to do theater again. And her biggest dream yet, to have a quinceañera. She died when I needed her most. I needed her advice on periods, and boys, on what to do with my hair. She didn't even get to walk me to home on my first day of middle school . I stopped my self from opening it. I couldn't handle the pain. Not today. I brought the joint back to my lips and walked towards my other closet. I picked out my black converse, and a pair of black high-waisted shorts along with a hot pick crop top. I threw the joint out the window and slowly opened the door to the hallway.

I began to text my friend Becca when I heard some one call my name.

"Izzy?" I slowly turned around to face my 14 year old cousin Nicole.

"hey Nicole, what are you doing awake?" I asked quietly, hoping not to wake Tati up.

"I should be asking the same to you," she paused for a moment and took a sniff, "were you smoking?"

I stood upright quickly and said," So what if I was? You know why I do it. Jut don't tell Tatiana." I begged. She understood. She missed her as much as I did. "It's bad for you. You should take your sadness and put it into something else. And I won't tell Tati." she smiled sadly and walked back to her room. When I checked my phone Becca replied.

From: Becca Bitch:*

To: Sexy Bella

Hurry up hoe, we're waiting!

I laughed and opened the door slowly. I felt the humid air against my skin and saw Becca's car.

"Sup bitches!" I yelled to Becca and the others. There was Andy, Becca's twin brother, and a fine looking specimen. Becca has dark brown hair and crystal gray eyes. She has about 10 tattoo already and has an on again of again relationship with this older guy. Andy has a six pack ;) dark brown hair and sea green eyes. Me and Andy constantly flirt, but it but goes pass that. Then there was rose, a perky red head, and drake.

"Hey Bella" they all said.

"Where to?" I asked.

"The usual" Becca said and winked at me.