A Breakable Soul

©Copyright

A Breakable Soul

Chapter One

*Sebastian*

Vanilla and warm honey... delicious, enchanting, scrumptious.

A sweet, innocent smell - and she was innocent, very innocent.

Just the way i liked them.

Yummy.

I hid, watching her with intrest. She sat with her eyes closed, soft black hair curling around her like a halo.

I watched the blood rushing just beneath the surface of her pale skin; saw a beautiful blue vein running down the side of her neck, beseeching for someone to drink from it, for me to drink from it.

I licked my lips leisurely, the taste of her scent lingering on my tongue. I imagined what it would be like, to sink my sharp teeth into her soft skin; i let myself imagine the taste of her blood, syrupy and sweet. I suppressed a shudder at the thought, i wanted to caress her skin, such a tantalizing, enticing and tempting colour, I wanted feel the silk of it.

She looked serene and quiet, almost like she was sleeping, her eyes shut tight. I heard her talking, wondered who she was talking to. Then i realised she was talking to herself. I was intrigued.

I listened closer.

*Amelia*

"If you could see thoughts, i bet they'd be sparkly, lustrous, and buoyant, like mine. I can see my thoughts; they travel so rapidly and move so nimbly. They make me feel giddy, why? Why do they move so unnaturally? So very abnormally? They make my head spin, way too hasty and i feel ill..."

I was jerked awake, away from my dream, when i heard a noise. I was taken aback to see a vastly hot guy, about my age, stood there, frowning. At me. His eyes were black, his hair shoulder-length and white blonde. He was tall and lean, wiry. An extremely, exceedingly hot guy.

"Oh, were you asleep?" he asked, his face clearing as if he had just worked out an exceptionally problematical maths sum.

"Umm, ya."I said, like it was obvious. "What else could i have been doing?"

"You were talking." He pointed out.

"Oh," i said, mortified. Sleep-talking runs in the family, i did not like sleep-talking, but i have no preference in my genes. "Sorry, if i disturbed you."

"You didn't disturb me, but you do realise this is a private area." He had a bizarre glint in his eyes, one that freaked me out.

"Em, sorry." I said, about to get up.

This 'area' was a diminutive cave. It had a normal dirt floor, but i was lying on a blanket, to the side, there were rocks, some jagged, some blunt. There was also some grass in some spots, not much though. It was at the opening, where it all seemed to be significant. I was quite high up; i had climbed up a cliff to reach this cave, so i was high up. At the opening you could see everything, the mountains, the forest and the grassy parts, all scenic, exquisite and magnificent. Wild and untameable, staggering and dreamlike, I loved it up here.

He took a step towards me and held out a hand. Tentatively, i took it. He hauled me easily to my feet and i was flabbergasted when he didn't let go of me.

"Em, can you let go, please?" i asked, trying not to tremble.

He smiled at me; it looked dangerous, as did the rest of him. He suddenly pulled me close, ignoring my struggles. My other hand came up, to try to thrust him away; he grabbed that one and put both my wrists in one hand. The other hand came up to rest on the nape of my neck, pulling me perilously close. I gasped loudly and my body shook with the endeavour of trying to get away.