my room

So yesterday was kind of scary after what happend with Jamie. But I mean I did like it. I was just startald. So I invited her over I had a condom just in case never know when your gonna need it. I herd a knock on my door and it was Jamie. as soon as I opened that door she toung kissed me. I told her we could do anything. I told her to come in and. she must of saw the condom in my back pocket cause she said is that a condom in your back pocket. I said yeah. She said u feeling lucky. I said just in case. She smiled and said mabey tonight u will. I turned and I blushed. I went to the bathroom god my face is a cherry. So I went to my room to check something. when I found what I was looking for Jamie came to my room and pushed me on the bed. She said what you doing. Im looking for my charger. She said oh ok and kissed me. I don't know what came over me. I grabbed her boobs and she moaned. She said squeeze them babe there all yours my body is all yours. I did what she said. she said ohh yes babe. And she kissed me and then she put her hand down my pants. I got up and started to undress she did the same.I was fully naked. And she was under the covers waiting she got up. I looked her up and down. Do u like what u see.yeah. she has a amazing body.she came up to me and got on her knees and sucked my penis god it felt good I groaned. we both got in to bed and I slid my penis right in her slowly. she moaned so loud I thought my neighbor would of herd her. Then I started going faster. She said baby we can do this all the time if u like. I said ok. She came first then I pulled out and cumed in her mouth she swallowed it. We both got dressed she said she would spend the night with me. I said ok. And when night came we went to my room and we fell asleep in each other arms.