Caught out

Hunter's POV:
I sit on the carpet with Emily, as we arrange all our wedding pics into an album. We just put Tilly down for a nap, so we're spending some time together. I have both arms around her waist as she pastes in another photo. "You know which one is my favourite?" I ask quietly.
"No." She replies.
"Here's a clue." I kiss her after saying that and it lasts a few moments. Smiling, Emily points out the picture of our kiss. We both laugh, waking our daughter. Hastily I stand and pick Tilly up, trying to calm her.

Emily's POV:
Immediately after a cuddle with Hunter, Tilly falls asleep again. She loves him so much. Hunter sets her back In her cradle. "Now where were we?" Hunter asks.
"Ummm... We were talking about our kiss." I reply, moving closer to him. Thinking what I'm thinking, he leans in and touching my cheek, begins kissing me. I wrap my arms around him as if to say, "don't stop." He lifts me up on to the counter, not once breaking our connection. Suddenly the door swings open and Riley walks in.

Riley's POV:
I arrive at Emily's to drop off some milk and obviously she's attached to her husband's lips. Hunter quickly steps back, embarrassed. "Hey love birds!" I say, making them both feel even more awkward. "Hi Riles, thanks for the milk." Emily says, hopping down from the counter and tidying her hair, as if nothing's happened. "Nice moves Hunter!" I laugh.
"I'm sorry, when aren't you attached to James?!" Hunter fires back. Just then my phone buzzed. Of course it had to be James. An of course it has to be James. I let my eyes fall upon the screen that reads: hey hurry up! You broke our kiss. 😘
"see what i mean?" Hunter asks playfully, as he reads over my shoulder. I wish the ground would swallow me up. I leave the room and as my back turns, I just know they've started kissing again. Looks like both of us got caught out.