Meeting Sabin

**4 weeks later** 

"She's such a bitch" I say referring to the Cranky, Old English teacher. "Don't worry about her, she's always like this" My friend Sienna replies.

 I met Sienna 3 weeks ago and since then we have gotten pretty close. She's a great girl,She's short but taller then me with Long brown hair but she has recently cut it to about shoulder length.She has pale white skin with a slight tan, She is very pretty, kind and also very caring. Which makes it so easy to get along with her!

It's been 4 weeks since I started at my new school, and it has been great. I've made tons of friends, a group of really close friends and I've found my way to my classes without help, although my friends always walk me to class anyway. 

**Bell rings**  **4th period**

Great.....I've got English. I grab my bag off the lunch table and head to English with my friends,Loretta and Sienna. I enter the room to see my friend Mona sitting at our table, I walk over and sit down. "Hey Mona" I say "Hey Ashley" she replies, The bells rings again making us stop talking and face the front of the class. The teacher has been talking for a good 20 minutes now but I can't help noticing the boy about 2 tables away from me. He's staring at me, But there's something different when I look at him he just keeps looking at me he doesn't even turn away, It's like he wants me to know he's looking at me.I know this kid, His name is Sabin Simpson, My friends have told me about him. He's a football player, a bad boy and all the girls love him. I have to admit he's really attractive so I don't blame them for liking him so much. 

**Bell rings** **End of period 4**

Wow, Sabin was staring at me nearly the whole period and when he wasn't staring at me he was whispering to his friend that was sitting next to him. We're they saying bad things about me? I didn't see them laugh, His friend would just look at me smile and nod.I don't know what's going to happen with us two but I think I'm starting to really like this boy.