The new school

"Ashley time to get up, and get ready for school" I hear mum call from downstairs as I sigh and let out a yawn. I roll out of bed shivering as my bare feet touch the cold,white tiles of my bedroom floor. I grab my school uniform and a towel and head towards the bathroom to take a shower,

**30 minutes later**

I enter the kitchen and start pouring myself some cereal, Today is my first day at my new school, I moved to Sydney 1 week ago with my Mum, 3 brothers and my little sister. Although I'm originally from New Zealand, I'm nervous to start at my new school. What if everyone bully's me? What if noone likes me? I keep running through possible scenarios in my head until my mother grabs my shoulder, snatching me from my thoughts "Come on Ashley grab your lunch-box and school stuff and meet me in the car" I grab my lunch box and drink bottle out of the fridge and place them both inside my school bag, I then finish tying my shoelace and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth before going outside and getting into the car. The drive to my new school is only about 20 minutes away but I'm so nervous and it feels like 1 hour I just don't want to be late.

I feel the car come to a stop, I look up from my phone and look out the window. We're here, Here goes nothing. I walk into the school and head towards the office, The school is very big and holds alot of students. I take a seat outside the principles office then I hear a small voice coming from in front of me I look up and see a very tall, Tan and beautiful girl standing there. "Hey" I say with a smile, She introduces herself "Hey, I'm Loretta what's your name?" She says with a smile "Nice to meet you Loretta I'm Ashley" I say with a wide grin. "Are you new here?" She asks "Yes I am" I reply "Me too!" She says excitedly. this is going great I've only been here for 10 minutes and I've already made a new friend and it's even better that she's new here to.