Chapter 6

I was slightly shocked as well as scandalized by what layla had said to me. Layla and Bobby a.k.a. Robert Stanhope IV have been married for the past four years and have a cute two year old! Layla is the image of a proper old fashioned lady with her pearls and smooth chignon. She was never wild or uninhibited. We have a special connection so she is completely different with me otherwise you would never hear her talking the way she can talk to me.

I call her back a soon as I have poured myself a glass of chilled water. I need to keep a clear head! She picks up on the first ring. "I was waiting for your call!" isn how she greets me.

"I had to steady myself after your bombshell!"

" That much of a shock? It took you five minutes to call me back..." She laughs out loud.

"Well tell all..."

" Nothing to tell. Really, it just happened. Bobby has a friend and they are very close . So when he hit upon me after my wedding I thought he was a creep. A good loking one but a creep none the less. I stopped seeing him at all , would avoid him and generally ignored him. Finally Bobby caught on and he confronted me.... so when I told him Bobby went to confront him. To his surprise David said he wanted both of us . We lived with this for a whole year and when we both found out that we had begun fantasizing about it we agreed to invite him over."

She took a deep breath and I didnt interrupt as I was all ears , and I have to admit, slightly hot.

"It was a planned and well thought out decision. We went away for a weekend to his mountain cabin and that was a really amazing wekend. Both Bobby and David at the same time were amazing! I never imagined it could be like this. David did things to both of us , things that made us really happy and we did things he used to fantasize about , that is why I offered for you. It is better if you do it with someone you know."

" Layla I am amazed!"

" You have sold me to the idea because hearing you talk is making me hot. I want details when we meet. By the way I want it to be a surprise for Ian. Can you come alone the first time?"

" Sure , Bobby can join you later and if you are okay with it you two can return the favour for us and maybe a foursome too! The possibilities are endless. " Layla got excited.

" Whoa we are getting ahead of ourselves. Can we take it one step at a time? " I croak back.

Layla tinkled and agreed to plan a holiday at the same time as us. Now I can't wait to see how Ian will react.

I dress up quickly after a hurried lunch and rush to reach office for the half day I have commited to my boss.

I work in a daze and when Ian peeps in my office I am more than ready to go home.

Over dinner of soup and salad sandwiches we are talking desultorily when I broach the topic of the holiday. " Ian, darling how do you feel about a holiday to celebrate our anniversary. "

Ian grins engagingly and agrees with me that it sounds like a good idea. " How do feel about planning a holiday at some exotic beach resort where we can get naked and dirty in the great out doors hmmm.... "

He comes over to my chair and moving my hair from my neck starts nuzzling me. His hands move further and he brings them over my breasts. I moan and dropping my sandwhich lean back in my chair. He lowers his hands and takes hold of the edge of the old t shirt I am wearing and smoothly pulls it up and over my head. I am not wearing a bra and my boobs jiggle a bit.

He moans too and standing behind my chair he takes both my nipples in his hands. He rubs them between his thumb and fingers. My tiny bikini panties get damp immediately. I love Ian and I love it when he expresses his love physically.

He plays with them for a long while as we both look at him touching me. Finally he leans over and starts kissing my jawline. I turn my head and we kiss deeply. He pulls me up from my chair saying" To hell with dinner . I'd much rather eat you!"

I turn in his arms and he continues to kiss me as his large hands cup my bottom. I want to touch him too and I snatch his old shirt over his head and throw it on the floor . I run my hands over his torso and flick his nipples as he groans in my mouth. I push his shorts out of the way and grab his manhood in my hands. His erection is smooth and large in my hands. I run my fingers over his tip and feel his wetness.

Taking my mouth away from his I take control and start kissing him down his jaw and neck. I move to his stiff disks and they harden into pebbles. I kiss and suck them all the time playing with his dick.

Then I place butterfly kisses on his washboard abs as I move down and feel them clenching. His hands are in my hair moving restlessly and his hips buck against me as I sit on my knees in front of him and moving his shorts down I take his dripping erection in my mouth.

a/n ...... Is this any good at all? Please vote or comment. I will continue only if someone responds. Please.