But in that moment.

Drews POV:

Today I was going to see Chloe again and I felt great. I told her I would meet her at nine and I'm sticking to that. I haven't always been the best with being on time but she makes me want to be a better person so I'm doing this for her. I got a quick shower and put on my best cologne then I left.

When I got to Chloe's house I literally ran over to her door. I couldn't wait to see her. The door swung open and it seemed like everything was in slow motion. "Hey Drew," I heard her say but I was too focused on her appearance to notice that she said anything. "Uh hello? Drew focus!" She started snapping her fingers and that's when I came back into reality. "Oh um sorry, wow. Y-You look great," not trying to make it obvious that I was completely in awe. "Well thanks, but if you didn't notice, I'm wearing sweats and a t-shirt," she replied, looking confused. "That's all it takes," I winked, "so are you ready?" She nodded and we headed out.

When we got into my car Chloe rolled down her window and stuck her head out. "Chloe we haven't even moved yet," I laughed at her. "Just drive," she shined that beautiful bright smile at me. "Yes ma'am."

When the car started catching the average speed, I watched her as her hair was blowing in the wind and the sun shined on her face. She looked amazing and I couldn't believe that I was with her right here, right now so I treasured this moment. She looked over at me and laughed then looked back at the road. "DREW, STOP!" She screamed. I looked back at the road, but right at that moment I heard a screech and everything stopped.

Later;

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I looked over and saw a heart monitor. I looked around the rest of the room and noticed that I was in the hospital. Not really sure what was going on, I tried to stand up but my back was killing me. The nurse outside my room saw me hobbling around and ran in. "Please, get back on your bed sir." She sat me down, "Do you know why you are here?" In pain, I suddenly remembered Chloe. "I don't care! Tell me where Chloe is! Is she hurt?!" The nurse seemed shocked at my sudden reaction. "Sir, please stay calm and I will explain. You were in a car accident. You ran into the back you a pick-up truck, but luckily you had your seat belt on. I'm guessing you are close with Chloe? She is in severe condition. When you crashed, she did not have a seat belt on. She went through your wind shield. She is not in a coma but she is very confused right now so we recommend that she has no visitors." The nurse then left the room leaving me in shock. Could this really be happening? I grabbed the phone on the wall and called Keaton blocking off the pain in my back.

Keaton:// Hello? Who is this?

"Hey bro, it's Drew. I'm in the hospital. Me and Chloe were in a car accident and I guess Chloe's pretty messed up," I could feel how shaky my voice was and the tears were starting to run down my cheeks. "Come now, and invite crystal because I know they are close." I hung up and felt to the floor. The tears couldn't be stopped now and my whole body was shaking. I've never felt this way for somebody before but now I know that I am in completely in love with Chloe.

Crystal's POV:

"Crystal, grab whatever you need but we need to go now! Hurry!" Keaton yelled at me. "Keaton what the hell is going on?!" Keaton stopped what he was doing and looked me right in the eyes, and right at that moment I knew this wouldn't be good. "It's Chloe, she's hurt."