Repeating Apologies

If you guys haven't read the beginning to Repeating Apologies please do. Its why in hell did you ever pick me. if you like this storie pleace vote i'll apreciate that verry much thanks. ENJOY 

....warped [Austin makes me his]

Today is the day that I get to go warped tour with my brother. I've been to warped tour but with friends, it's actually the first with my brother.
Anyways we where getting ready to go until my mom stops me and says "stay save and Don't talk to strangers" I say under my breath "yeah whatever you say like you ever cared about me."

At the time I was dating Marc let's face it he's was a great boyfriend until he cheated on me and all that went down hill, lucky me Austin was there to comfort me.

...............Warped tour............

As we walked to the doors of warped I just started to go find my friends. I couldn't find vic anywhere, I couldn't find kellin or Jessee.

I tried to go to the main stage the monster stage but my brother called me "hey Lilly you have to come and see who I found" Joe said.

As I'm walking I pumped to Alex from All Time Low, he asked "hey why haven't you came to the house" I look at him wierdly "your tripping I don't know what are you talking about" Alex murmurs "I texted you and called but never answered and I also called you yesterday" I take my phone out, looking at my resent miss calls, and I see Alex called yesterday at 3:00 am.

I look at him "oh, I was sleeping you derp." As I walk away from Alex  I see Joe with Austin. I try to walk away. Joe comes and pulls me to were they where.

Austin looks at me and asks "lily come with me I need to tell you it's  something important"

I look at Austin very worried "um okay" as we walk Alan stops us and said "Austin don't forget we have an interview at 3 okay" Austin replies "okay now leave us alone we need to talk." As we walk he takes me to his bus, the bus is empty, he looked to just be sure we sit on the couch.

I look at Austin like I always did when I first meet him, I look at him like a girl has a crush on someone.

Austin begins to talk asks "how are you lily" I reply "well Austin I don't know how to tell you but I...I... Something that you'll be upset with me" he looks down and says "what is it lily" with out saying a word I show him my arm. He graps my arm and kisses the fresh cuts.

While graping my arm he says "please don't do this Lilly why are you doing this to yourself" I reply "Austin I have to get rid of my harms some how, my mom just kicked me out of the house so I'm living with Joe, my dad doesn't want me in his house right now. I just can't" Austin pulls me closer to were he is. We just sit there in silence.

Alan comes in breaking the silence asking "are you guys a thing now" Austin and I look at each other, I ask Austin "are we, or still in the friend zone." Austin pulling me closer kissing me "does that answer your question." I just fall into his chest. Alan looks at us and said "aww you two are so cute."

I was thinking to my self. If I tell my mom she well kick me out for good. If I tell my dad he will do something to Austin I'm afraid of that. I know if i tell my brothers they won't tell mom or dad. But I think I'm going to keep to myself.

Valentino graps me and hugs me congregating me, he said "lily I heard that your going to play after us"

I thought to my self, oh God I thought he knew about me and Austin.

I say to Valentino "yeah I know I'm so exited about it." Aaron comes and picks me whispering into my ear "lily Austin told me that you two are a thing" I tell him "he told you only you and Alan know, not Valentino or Phil"
he replies "yeah only us know, but Austin is going to tell to the rest of the band." I think to my self oh great I'm worried of what Joe is going to say.