Chapter 15

Seth's POV:

I was shocked to see Dolph, and Roman standing there laughing, and clapping. I looked at Dean, and he was trying to say something, but couldn't get the words out so I said something before him.

"Dolph! Why are you with Roman!? I thought you were my friend?"I asked, getting angry.

Dean just looked at me with wide eyes, on my sudden rage. He then tried to calm me down, but it didn't work.

"Dolph you better fucking answer me!" I yelled through gritted teeth.

"Oh Seth, you don't tell me who to hang out with." He shot back at me.

"But with this asshole?! To all the things he did to us, and you be friends with him?!" I asked, getting out of Dean's grip, and stepping oddly close to Dolph and Roman.

"Best friends to be exact!" Roman spat at me.

I looked at Dolph in shocked. I then went to push him, but stopped by Dean wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into him.

"Awe! Is Dean protecting little Sethie?" Dolph asked, glaring at me.

"Yeah, is the two-toned baby being protected by big bad Dean?!" Roman asked, going up to me, touching my hair.

Dolph then got even closer to us.

"Don't fucking touch him or call him Sethie!" Dean yelled, getting into Dolph and Roman's face.

"And what if we don't Deanie?" Dolph asked, poking his nose.

"Don't fucking touch me, but you two will be in the hospital when I'm done with you!" Dean yelled, getting ready to punch them, but to be stopped by Roman's voice.

"Woah, hold up! We don't want to start trouble, we just wanted to come by and visit Seth."

I ignored what Roman just said, and tried to change the conversation, by talking to Dolph.

"Wow Dolph you changed." I said, sighing.

"Seth. I actually didn't change. I just left you, cause I found out you hooked up with him." Dolph said, pointing at Dean.

"I have a name, but whatever." Dean said, glaring at Dolph.

I just stood there. It felt really awkward. I couldn't say anything. I just felt really weird.

"Seth man, you good? You probably are, but anyway you should ditch Dean. Don't you remember the things he did to you? He even sent you to the hospital!" Dolph yelled at me, while looking at Dean.

"Yeah I do remember it, but guess who started it....your new best friend Roman!" I yelled back at him.

"Oh I know Seth, but Roman is a good guy after you get to know him. Trust me on this, and leave Dean." Dolph said quietly.

I didn't know what to say, so I just pushed myself out of Dean's tight grip and ran.

Dean's POV:

What the actual fuck?! Dolph was telling Seth all lies. But the worst of it was Seth bolting down the street.

"God fucking damn it! Seth!" I yelled, running after him, forgetting about Dolph and Roman.

"Seth?!" I yelled.

I lost sight of Seth. I found myself in the middle of the woods. I pushed past bushes, and twigs from broken trees. I looked at my watch to see that it was ten minutes before two o'clock.

"Shit! Everytime trouble comes I lose him! This is bullshit!" I yelled loud enough, so Seth could here me.

I was just about to search for him, until I heard leaves cracking, and twigs snapping. I turned around to hopefully see Seth.