magic power

Wake up.
Sleep in for another 15 mins.
Get up.
Eat.
Brush my teeth.
Get dressed.
Do my hair.
Pack bag.
Say bye love you to mom.
Out the door, off to school.

I can't stop thinking about dad, and feeling bad for mom, but I feel as if it has something to do with the past war.
"Hey Bella" Kyle yelled "Wait up"
I stop and waited. Bella, Bells, or Isabella, or my personal favorite just Isabel.
My name is Isabella, I don't care what they call me, I like all the nick names, well the nice ones.
"Hey" I smile to Kyle.
"Hi" He grins.
"Did you master the spells that we learned yet?" He asked.
"I think you know the answer."

"No" we both say laughing.

Me and Kyle have been friends since, I think age 9 or 10, maybe younger.
Kyle has dark blue eyes, and light blonde hair. He was very popular, which was surprising because he still talk's to me and Sara, not that were losers or anything. We just weren't very known in our school.

"What are you two laughing at now?" Sara says as she's walking more towards us.
This is a normal day. First I almost always bump into Kyle and then Sara. And that is our group.
"You, of course. " Kyle is being smart as always.
"Well I walked right in to that one." she gives up almost right away.
"Wow giving up so fast, so unlike you"
"Ky, get that silly grin off you're face, before I mess it up, and we all no Mr. Pretty boy over here wouldn't like that now would he?" Sara's back in the game.
"Oh wow. Surprised he doesn't have a come back for that one!". I say.
We all start in laughter.

We walk in silence. We like it, just knowing we have company even if were not talking.

·~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~·

As we arrive to school, we head our different ways.
I go to to my first class, Miss. Perry. In my opinion second meanest teacher in the world. No wonder she is not married.
I walk in and sit down, waiting for the bell to ring.
Ding. Ding. Ding.
Everyone is in their seats. "Good morning everyone." Miss. Perry says with less joy than yesterday.
"Everyone ready for the test?." she asks. Of course she would have more joy when she see everyone's face in agony.
She stop smiling when her eyes land on me, all students turn around to face me... "Hopefully some one will actually past, seeing how well they did yesterday."
"Don't you know how rude it is to be so sarcastic, besides I think I did pretty well yesterday." I say
"Yea, for a second grader." someone yells across the room.
"Well it was sure better than what you pulled off."
"ENOUGH! Let start the test." Miss. Perry yells angrily.
Josh
Mark
Amelia
Jody
Daniel
Danielle
Names past by, till it is my turn.
I stand up and take my place. I chose the power I am best at. Control.
I am at a blank. What do I take control of? This apple, a person, the light, the whether... Yes that's it the whether!.
On this sunny day, I will turn it to rain!.
With a sudden whirl of wind, cloud start rolling in.
Drip. Drop. Blop.
Everyone start clapping in amazement. I can't move, I can't believe that I did it!.
"Okay, impressive, now turn it back so we can enjoy the nice sunny day." miss. Perry says. I am surprised she enjoys anything with that unbreakable frown on her over sized face.
Should I use a different power like a reverse or just do what I did... I will just stick to what I know.
Now I say it in my head.
I'll take control of this rainy day, and make the sun shine all day.
"Good job, level 4-"
"Thanks"
I did it!
"HELLO!."
"Um Sara?"
"Yes Isabel it is me."
"Thank gosh"
I say in my head, the reason why I have Sara in my head is because she has the power of telepathy.
"Ask to go to the washroom but meet me outside of Kyle class, I forget his teachers name... Ms. Allen."
"OK"
"Miss. Perry may I go to the wash room?"
"Yes"
I walk out, and see Kyle and Sara.
"Whats this about?". I ask.
"I told Kyle about yesterday. We're going to find out what happen."
"I found out some more things." I add.
"What do you mean?" Kyle asks
"I found out information about when the leggero kingdom and the dark kingdom went to war awhile back. The were fighting to restore power. And now there something fishy going on my mom said there something big coming, so my dad and maybe one your parents are going somewhere to protect the kingdom and it's people."
"That's whats going on? I thought they were just training or something." Sara says.
"We don't know yet but it is time to find out." Kyle added.