part 2 chapter 3:dark kingdom - Jeremy

Her brown eyes are a dark, almost black. Wind going through her black hair. Were friends... We were. That's old news now. I am still there watching her disappear into thin air. She needs my help, they all need my help. Sara-Lynn, Kyle, and Isabel. I.Need.Them.Myles and I  sit there unable to move, help. They just keep falling and falling, but Isabel still has that beautiful smile...

"Dude wake up already." Myles stand over me and slaps me in face.

"Hey!, what was that for." I look at my brother angrily.

"What do you think Jeremy?, Oh brother on mine." Myles doesn't answer my question at first "Because you wouldn't wake up, it took me like 20 minutes"

"Whatever!" I say Annoyed.

Myles is my stupid, inconsiderate brother. He is a ladies man, but what they don't  is that he plays them all. He has bright blue eyes, and black hair. He is one year older then me, so 15 turning 16 soon.

"Hurry up, the queen wants to see us." Myles yells.

I get dress, grab apiece of bread, and leave.

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

I walk into the palace, which isn't much of a palace if you ask me. Everything is destroyed and dark, very little light. I see my friends , Derek, Myles, and Melanie, my brother and then the queen, all sitting at a small table. So I walk up, and take a seat.

"Great your all here" The queen says "I got a job for you. Today you're going to hunt down one of the chosen ones. You will start a fight and one of you will watch, the person who will be just watching and taking notes is Derek. The people who will be fighting is Jeremy, Myles, and Melanie. Jeremy you will be leading the group."

"Wait so who is the chosen one were looking for?" I asked

"um..." she is hesitant to reply. " I don't have her name but we have description. Let's see, she has brown eyes, black hair with red on the ends."

"OK when do we go'' ask Melanie, with her very annoying high voice.

" Right now, so get ready!" the Queen smiles.

We all get up and get ready, in 5 minutes we're ready to leave. We say good bye and start walking out.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

"So hows my black haired,  grey eye freak doing" Derek asks.

I get annoyed when people call me that it is not my fault i was born with grey eyes. There not even that grey. They have a little blue at least. Okay fine they barely have blue, but still. 

"Just great" i sarcastically say.

Derek has greenish, yellow eyes, and brown hair. We've been friends since the time i moved here so about 4-5 years.

"Well..My life is great, all girls are lining up to see this awesome guy" Myles adds.

In the corner of my eye I can see Melanie rolling her eyes. "Nice, how about you Melanie?"

" I am.. okay"

"You guys are boring" Derek wines.

" I just want to get there" I say.

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

After about a hour of walking in silence, we see some girl in the distance, walking home.

"I think that's her guys.Black hair, red at the ends." Myles says

" Lets go" Melanie takes the lead.
Authors note
** so sorry but part 4 may take a while. Lot of test and work I have to do but it will be coming before may 30 **
-J