Chapter 1

"Admiral Corín!..Miss Corín!!" Huh what's that..don't know...I just want...to...sleep.......There's are knocks on the door, aggressive, quick knocks....and whispers on the otherside..barely audibel..

"Corín! I'm coming in! It's Axel and Abel!!."

......Axel..Abel.....

"And us too!"

Hmmm, who might us be..I wonder..
Then there's a mash..and a bash..and groans..then a slamming and breaking.

"What in the world was that!," I say as I sit up and rub my eyes. I keep rubbing my eyes since they're so watery and it takes awhile for them to focus. I hear running and sighing. "Corín are you ok?." "Hmmm, oh yes, I'm fine," My start to focus and I see Axel and Abel infront of me, and Aria and Aaric in the back near the broken down door.

"I'm glad, you had us worried something was wrong," Abel said as he looked with a smile on his face along with soft relieved olive green eyes. But on the other hand Axel looks relieved and annoyed with me. Abel takes a set beside me. And Axel walks over to my elevated office area. "I'm glad that you it was only you over sleeping but it's weird your always up before most of us, you always come to wake us up, so you had us worried you know..."

He walks over to my desk and away from the book cases. "Hey you shouldn't work so late, you were organizing and writing things up last night weren't you?" He looks over to me after looking over my desk with papers covering it.

"....yeah, I'm sorry that I worried the both of you..all of you."

I look down at my hands, I'm in my pj's, a tank and some shorts, I feel guilty for making them worry and the trouble I caused..

"Cor it's fine, it's nice to know that we can take care of you and worry sometimes instead of you," Abel says peeking his cheerful face and smile into my view.

I giggle at that and look up with a smile spread across my lips. "You guys always have my back, and i'll always have yours, that's why I can be calm and layed back, cause you guys do your jobs so well I have nothing to worry about." Abel and Axel turn away so quickly when I look over to either of them, they must be embarrassed, I get it I would be too. I laugh a little.

I feel something rub against my ankle that is pretty high off the ground because of my bed.

"Meeow meeeeow."

The black, golden eyed cat of mine, purrs till she gets someone's attention..she's hungry since she wakes up when I usually do and it's waay last that now, that was.. a few hours ago..I think.

"Ira stop ok, I know. Your hungry," I say the that and she just sits near the stairs leading down to the floor, because my bed is also elevated off the ground. I get up and stretch, then it hits me. "Have you guys eaten yet?!" I say as I look at Abel and turn around to the others.

They all look away and turn to each other, shruging and shaking their heads.

"I guess not, alright I go change and when I get back we'll go get breakfast, ok?"

I say as I start to walk away but turn and see everyone and Ira nod towards me in response.