The Move

I was currently helping Lukas and Emil pack. They didn't have a lot of stuff. We finally finished. Emil stood and said that he had to go to the bathroom. After he left Lukas looked at me "Thanks. For letting us stay with you." He muttered. "No problem. Gil's moving out, I have room." He smiled slightly. "Where are you from?" "Denmark, you?" "Norway. Emil's from Iceland." " Different countries?" " Yea, Emil was born there and raised by our parents. I was in a gang." " What gang?" " We called ourselves the Vikings." " The Vikings..." " Yea," He smiled bitterly. " It was only me and Berwald." " Why only two?" He shrugged. " Berwald is from Sweden. His boyfriend is from Finland." " Where are they?" " Back at home. They adopted a kid a while ago.." He looked sad. "Hey Lukas..." " Emil," Emil broke down into tears. " Emil what's wrong?" Lukas said softly. " I just got a call from Tino. He said that our parents died. Dad was drunk driving, and mom..." Lukas looked shocked. Emil sobbed. "Good..." Lukas muttered and stood. " Lukas, will you please come to their funeral?" Lukas looked at him, "Ok. But just this time." Emil nodded and looked up at me. "You should come too Mathias." "Me?! Why?" "Because you're my friend," He said. Then he looked between Lukas and I. "And plus, Berwald and Tino will want to meet you." I looked at Lukas, he sighed and nodded. "Ok, I'll go."