Part 1

*THE NEXT DAY* I woke up the next morning with a bloody gash on my stomach and head and my legs were also tore up with metal peices sticking out.I was hit by a car.. I had died. DIED I TELL YOU! It turns out that day..never happned..After awhile of laying in pain and agony a guy with a white jacket and black pants on with long black hair and what seemed to be a bloody smile on his face walked up to me and helped me find my way to what he said was my new "forever home". When we arrived he looked at me and said" Ta-da! Oh by the way let me intoduce myself. The names Jeff, Jeff the Killer. And your name is?" I stumbled tring to say my name "u-uh my na-name is Ann-Annalia..I-I mean A-Annalia the K-Killer" Jeff replied "Its ok to be nervous, I mean you are a killer now. its a sudden change that youll have to ajust to. But youll get used to it i promise." he then smiled at me "Well how do you like the house?" I replied shyly "i mean..it looks like a really old apartment building..and its out in the middle of the woods.." "Well of course it is" he replied to me a little bit confused "didnt slendy tell you about this place?" "well..n-no he didnt im s-sorry" I looked down at the ground tears welling in my eyes. "Hey hey dont cry its ok" he picked me up and caried me into the house and layed me onto a couch "just get some rest ok?" Without even replying I passed out on the soft couch. a few hours later i heard soft talking "can i touch her?" i heard Jeff say back to the person "Toby let her rest please" the person named Toby replied "But what if she can cook?! She could make Waffles!!" i got up and sat on the couch and looked over at them "Great Toby you woke her up!" Toby replied "Oh. Im sorry i didnt mean to wake you.." he looked down shyly "its fine" i said "I was waking up anyways." Toby replied "My name is-" i cut him off "Toby. I heard Jeff say it." "Oh" Toby looked over at Jeff and smiled.I got up and walked out the door. Jeff looked at me worried "where are you going" "just on a walk" i lied. For some reason i felt a sudden burst of anger and i felt a presence out in the woods that i had some odd urge to go after. While walking if the woods i found that presence. It was..My mom....My anger i had twords her was red hot. She killed my brother and sister and beat me when i was a younger child. After that i was put into various foster homes.. I cant beleive shes out here.. She spotted me "Annalia is that you baby girl? im so sorry for what i did! i love you" what she said made me even more angry. I started to laugh. I wanted her to be as far away from me as possible. I wish she didnt exist. I want her dead. I Will Kill Her. Without hesitation i took the string from my hoodie and slowly walked twords her. she started to look scared and confused at the same time. "A-Annalia are you ok sweetheart?" I walked up to her and started to choke her with the string. She struggled and tried pushing me off. I took the pin from the button i made and stabbed her in the throught and then continues to choke her. She coughed up blood. Alot of blood. I took the pin from her neck and started to cut her stomach open. i drained out her guts. And Burned Her. When i realized what i just did it occurred to me that i couldnt escape that i was now a killer..just like they said...i didnt want to be...i want to be a good person...person?...im dead...why do i think im still a person?...im a killer..And my first victim..was my own mother....Where am i supposed to put the body? Will the others be proud of me? Or ashamed that it was my own mother? Do killers care? Maybe they wont.. They are my new family..I havent even met all of them...Ill just ask them to help me hide the body. They will be proud....I hope.