Part 2

Instead of going to get help I dragged the body (more like charred remains) to a near by ditch and "disposed of" it. On my way back to the house i suddenly stopped and looked down at my now dirty and bloody clothing "Well I know I cant change clothes..I have none. Even if i did they would definitely notice the difference. I'll just have to let them know what happened, not like they'll care" i thought to myself, out loud a little bit. After about an hour of walking around i realized i had become hopelessly lost. I dug around in my pockets and took out my phone....for once this stupid track phone comes in handy. OH CRAP I DONT HAVE THEIR NUMBERS...wait..do i?....did they put there numbers in my phone while i was asleep,...or put a paper in my pocket..or does it just magically happen like because im a dead killer now? I sat down an a stump and looked through my phone. THIS IS SO F*KING WEIRD.  Sure enough there was Jeffs AND TOBYS phone numbers...HOW DID THIS GET HERE?! You know what i do not even care ill ask later. I need to get home and clean up. "Ring ring ring" I was calling Jeff. THANK...god? he picked up (do you guys know how stressful it is to call someone and they dont answer and then you just keep trying and trying..UGH) "Hello Annalia" he said when he picked up the phone "you have been gone for awhile now you ok?" i replied shyly "no...im...im lost" "In the woods" he sounded suprised."well..y-yes i sorry..i got into a bit of trouble.." "trouble?" now he sounded down right confused. I started to panic "Yes well you see..i killed..i killed my mother!!" "You already killed your first person WOW" I heard Toby in the background. "Do i need my hatchets??" Jeff replied softly "No Toby the person is already dead we just need to go find Annalia." "OHHH Okie" Toby sounds like a super bubbly fun person...Probably not when he is mad. Its good that these people have an actual normalish social side..The definitely are not just some deranged crazy psycho killers. I think im going to like it here.   

WRITERS NOTE: Sorry this is a short chapter BUT i will be hopefully puting up one to a few chapters a day ^_^