d a y 1.0.9

he still felt empty, as he had since he had been notified of the death. he felt nothing but the heavy weight that kept him in bed. his body barely left the sorrowful comfort of him mattress and pillows.

his heart felt heavy as he sat up on hearing a knock from downstairs. his body didn't allow him to move fast, so he settled with dragging his feet and running his shoulder against the wall as he led his corpse-like-prison towards the door.

"what?" he quietly asked, noticing that no one was there. his heart suddenly dropped as he checked to see if anyone was really there. he was hoping it was his best friend, bus felt the sudden disappointment when he realised no one was there to comfort him.

only himself.

he sighed as he slowly closed to door, listening for the soft little click that indicated that the door had closed, and he made his way back up the stairs.

his body felt heavy, as always, as he ended up in a slump on the stairs as a result of not having the motivation to continue nor complete this simplistic task.

his once vibrant mind was slowly being  over come by darker colours that seemed to crawl over his skin as cling on to every inch that he had. the worst part about this sickening numb feeling is that he let it consume him.

he let it take over his mind, slowing down the actions of his body, slowing down his thoughts and corrupting his everyday life to make simple tasks seem like they could never be accomplished. he felt as if he would never be able to move from the spot that he sat now.

and he let it be that was.

he let these dark thoughts run his body, whether he wanted these actions to be completed or not. he felt as if his body was being dragged around by an invisible force that held on to him as if strings had been sewn into his skin while his heart was ripped out to make space for these controlling threads.

he didn't know what to do as he suddenly felt emotions. he looked at his shaking hands, wondering what was happening with himself and what was going on. he went to laugh at himself sadly, but soon saw the small droplets that landed upon his hands and smoothly ran down his hand.

his shaking hands suddenly became stronger as did the river of tears that quickly became unstoppable, falling towards his hands and running down them, meeting the carpet that he sat upon.

and suddenly, within a quick moment, he couldn't stop.

(A/N throughout this story i'm going to post the song i listened to while writing the chapter so that, if you want, can listen along while reading, even though these chapters are short)